The Arsenal Club Thread **No Spoilers**Updated Rules - Please read before posting**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I it wasn't for Girouds header, I would have Xhaka at MOTM last night. He was simply superb and bossed the midfield. His knack for a long range pass is beyond belief and is fast becoming a good replacemt for our injured Cazorla.

Very impressive performance from Granite aka Granit Xhaka

Soldato
I it wasn't for Girouds header, I would have Xhaka at MOTM last night. He was simply superb and bossed the midfield. His knack for a long range pass is beyond belief and is fast becoming a good replacemt for our injured Cazorla.

Very impressive performance from Granite aka Granit Xhaka

I really like Xhaka, some of the balls he played were awesome against palace.

Caporegime
OP
Pleased we got Kos, Coq and The Scorpion King tied down to new deals. Coq was probably easy, but I wouldn't have blamed Giroud for not being keen as he has been on the bench an awful lot and at 30 years of age, Kos is on his last big contract and is rumoured to have been wanted by Real Madrid. He could have had a massive last contract but chose to say with us. Heartening stuff.

Now for Mesut and Alexis. That will be a lot harder.

Caporegime
Mesut's future will be sorted once Wenger sorts his future out from what I read the other week on sky sports. Basically said if Wenger stays he stays as he is happy at Arsenal and has Wenger's trust.

Not sure if that's something to be happy about, as in a player will only stay if the manager stays. As much as I love Wenger, he isn't going to win us anymore titles. Last season was by far our best chance and we somehow totally screwed that up and let Leicester win it.

Alexis?? Break the bank and keep him, he's our match winner...not Ozil

Soldato
I rate Welbeck very highly. I think when he plays he is quite dangerous.

It's good to have him back, gives us options at top and o the wings.

Could be the spring we need to get back in to the mix again at the top of the league.

When is Walcott back?

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Grrr... How can we be so inconsistent.

Against Southampton it looked like we had loads of strength in depth, then against Watford we couldn't even keep out Troy Deeney. :o

That's the end really for challenging for the league. Even if we go and beat Chelsea I still don't think we can catch them realistically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom