The Arsenal Club Thread **No Spoilers**Updated Rules - Please read before posting**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
OP
What do you guys make of the Bellerin video? People saying it’s fake, but if it is, whoever did it has got a career in Impressionism as the voice is bang on and Bellerin has a very odd voice indeed. Hard to copy.

Man of Honour
Saw it doing the rounds on twitter where numerous people called it out as fake. It's a bit too convenient that it came out after Bellerin was forced to respond to comments he made about AFTV being fuelled by negativity.

Soldato
Our best ever 11?

DX2n81_GXc_AIh_C1_T_jpg_large.jpg

Associate
Yep, he always says that he honours his contracts.

Debuchy just won player of the month in Ligue 1, good to see him doing well.

Another decent player badly treated by Arsene. I can't understand why we bothered buying him if we weren't going to give him a run in the side - just like Campbell, Perez, Podolski...

Soldato
Another decent player badly treated by Arsene. I can't understand why we bothered buying him if we weren't going to give him a run in the side - just like Campbell, Perez, Podolski...

He picked up two major injuries in his first season, was an absolutely liability in the games he did play and then Bellerin came through and had a storming first 18 months. He then acted like an utter **** womble behind the scenes trying to agitate for a move.

Campbell tries hard but is hardly a great talent.

Poldi will always be a fan favorite, great player capable of hitting the ball like almost nobody else in world football but was lazy as hell.

Perez deserved more of an opportunity in my opinion. I'd rather have him over Welbeck.

Soldato
It was after the shoulder injury that Bellerin came in and that was the end of him. He's never looked totally convincing in an Arsenal shirt anyway.

Campbell was better than Walcott and the Ox when he played. An actual football rather than an athlete like them, Iwobi et al. No idea why he was never played properly.

Perez needed more game time as did Podolski (he was never bought for his work rate).

Associate
What are peoples thoughts on where we need to strengthen this summer, and opinions on how much we should actually spend if Wenger is still in charge?

Soldato
Same as the last few years. Most important is a proper DM. Defence needs some work too, another CB plus a RB to cover Bellerin. Cech looks like he needs replacing too. Once that's done we can start looking at some more attacking players.

Associate
Think we could do with a CB and DM yeah. Think we may be a bit short on funds to address all the areas sadly. Hopefully a ben manager can sort the rest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom