The Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Nah - it's the on screen crosshair created by the monitor. It acts as your crosshair when you have none. Complete hax lol

What? I didn't know it would do that! That is proper hax! :eek::D

I suppose it stops people putting a sticker in the middle. Those that would do such a thing.

Anybody else having issues with expansions? Battlelog says I don't have the expansion packs so I can only join vanilla servers..

Try repairing game files, if that doesn't work, try this..

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefiel...field-4-DLC-s-after-reinstall-PC/td-p/2459232

This all assumes you have paid for the DLC packs or have premium.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I still play bf 4 just nowhere as much lately for various reasons (main one being = bored of the game, got other games to get through, TONS of tv shows & films to catch up on etc. etc.).

Generally only on 1-2 times a week now (usually Friday or/and Saturday)

Caporegime
Yup! Most hours I have ever put into a game :o

I played it pretty much every single night for the first 6/7 months!

If you include the beta, then I would probably have about 1000 hours :p

No idea how so many people have 1300+ hours in this.....

Last edited:
Soldato
Each to their own I think. I just think perspective is a wonderful thing and despite all of the criticism of this game it's still miles ahead of anything else out there. How call of duty gets 9/10 every year is beyond me. Do journalists have not integrity?

What worries me is that there doesn't seem to be much on the horizon. The next really big next gen fps is going to be Star Wars Battlefront which is not launching for another year. I think hard line is probably going to be fail but let's see.

Caporegime
Yup, unfortunately this game series is the only MP genre I like/play :( BC 2 is my favourite.

I do enjoy COD for the SP though :o

Won't be buying hardline even if it is <£10, game is utter **** imo and should have been a DLC pack for BF 4.

Can't wait for battlefront, has sooooooooooo much potential!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom