The be quiet! MEGA competition!

Soldato
Mines up and running. Nice supply. I love the fact there is a single molex on the sata cable string, so I don't have to run a cable of molex connectors just for a 3pin fan adapter.

I'll get on my review later tonight.

Although I do have a quick question. When submitting to the shop, should we use our real name? or forum handle? or either. Just thinking what is easier for you to track to make sure people are living up to their end of the deal :).

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Mines up and running. Nice supply. I love the fact there is a single molex on the sata cable string, so I don't have to run a cable of molex connectors just for a 3pin fan adapter.

I'll get on my review later tonight.

Although I do have a quick question. When submitting to the shop, should we use our real name? or forum handle? or either. Just thinking what is easier for you to track to make sure people are living up to their end of the deal :).

Include your forum name if you can.

Steven (5UB)

For example is fine. :)

Soldato
Use the review system on the product page on the store I think.

"agree to write a short review on our shop"

And neither of the supplies (500 or 600), have any reviews, so other than being nice :), I think this comp was to get some reviews on the product page for the units.

Soldato
Mine has just turned up, mis-named on label. I will do the biz next weekend. Looks a very tidy unit and it is quite substantial feeling so may pack decent components.

1gUFdGpm.jpg F5OnnXOm.jpg

zzl5ci2m.jpg mT3Pin8m.jpg

and it works.

o9Bq23Hm.jpg

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Glad you guys have been receiving the PSUs :)

A review on the main shop is great please, and if you fancy doing a forum review in the PSU section too then feel free but just a shop review is fine. :)

Associate
Just did my review. Thanx OCUK, thanks 5UB.

27277869744_52203508c8_o.jpg

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Thank you for the reviews guys, I see that some people have received the PSU and have not written a review, if you can do so, that would be great thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom