The be quiet! MEGA competition!

Associate
I would like the psu to build my son his first pc and his first entry in to the gaming master race

I would be very happy to do the review from my pov & my sons as it will be his first time helping me build a pc

Pick me because I never get any haribo in my orders :(
But honestly I have Bequiet cpu coolers and psu's in the past and having this psu would be a good start for my son

Soldato
Tell us why you want the PSU

so I can sell it on ebay after writing the review, bagging £50 profit

agree to write a short review on our shop

done

Let us know why we should pick you as reviewer

I'll trawl the internet looking at psu review sites, copying various parts from each so it doesn't look suspicious yet professional. I'll ensure the review is favourable

+1. :D
Andi.

Associate
I have only got the 1 PSU at present, so having a spare PSU that can also be used to build a second PC out of my older PC parts would be awesome

Sure thing.

I will give an honest opinion, although I am not the most 'technically savvy' I would be able to summarise how it feels to install and work with. Plus I have never owned a be quiet! component before, so that will be a new experience too.

Soldato

My PSU is getting on a bit and replacing it with a brand new one for free sounds like an excellent plan that I can really get behind. Plus it will look great in my case. 600w version please.

Absolutely, no problemo.

Because I am highly motivated by free stuff. Plus I may even write a special piece of music entitled "Pure Power 9 600W 80 Plus Silver Modular Power Supply".

Associate

looks about the right size to rest my feet on whilst sitting at my desk drinking red bull and eating wotsits

Google streetwalked it - has a nice big sign and white doors, looks a nice clean warehouse

Cos I is ded gud at wurds and stuf and speel fings proper.

Tell us why you want said PSU:

I'm just about to do a server build, and I need a quiet PSU as the machine is going to be close to the lounge where I do most of my television viewing. Also love making.

Agree to write a review?

I would be delighted to do a review, after the making of sweet love.

Let us know why we should pick you as a reviewer:

In the inimitable words of Donald Trump: "I know words, I have the best words".

Soldato
Because I'd like to build a new PC for my elderly mother and be quiet! used to be her catchphrase when I was young, but that was back when computers were the size of washing machines.

No problem.

Because I can write a review that's fair and not just a load of hot air, which a PC running a be quiet! PSU wouldn't be either!

Soldato
Agree to write a short review on our shop, and the PSU is all yours!

No problem at all. User feedback is what I'm currently looking at right now for a build, so it's always handy to get some real world experience of the kit!

Let us know why we should pick you as reviewer and 20 reviewers will be chosen

I write and report in my job, so I'd like to think I could produce something that would be informative for the general user. I like hardware, but as I'm not the most knowledgeable compared to some users on the forum, it would be good to offer a more general review that the everyday user could understand :cool:

Due to a breakup, I sold my PC about 6 years ago and I've been desperate to build another. It just so happens that due to a change in circumstances, I can now put together a new PC. Any help would be an added bonus!

Associate
I've been speaking with the lovely Kat at be quiet! and we've come up with a competition for you guys! We are working together to give you TWENTY of their brand new Pure Power 9 power supplies!

10x Pure Power 9 600W 80 Plus Silver Modular Power Supply

10x Pure Power 9 500W 80 Plus Silver Modular Power Supply

So what do you have to do? Just don’t be quiet!

Tell us why you want the PSU, agree to write a short review on our shop, and the PSU is all yours!

Let us know why we should pick you as reviewer and 20 reviewers will be chosen – last day to enter is 20/05/16.

Here are some great points on why be quiet! PSUs are so awesome!

- 500 or 600 Watts of continuous power and two 12V-rails ensure rock-solid voltage stability for powerful multi-GPU systems
- 80PLUS® Silver certification and up to 91% power conversion efficiency
- Exceptionally quiet operation achieved through an array of careful optimizations, including use of a silence-optimized 120mm be quiet! fan
- Stable operation in its class thanks to Active Clamp + SR power conversion technology
- Modular cable management with high-quality flat cables for PCIe connectors and drives
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany

See the full be quiet! range here.

The competition is open to Europe only.

Of course, wouldn't take but a few minutes to tell people the pros, features and what to expect with this psu.

I have experience in reviewing hardware professionally. Reviews can be found at UK site Vortez.net under Kurtis Simpson, & Gamingbolt.com where I recently covered the PCGamerWeekender and the HTC Vive. I also turn to overclockers for literally everything when I'm getting new components.

Building a secondary rig for my brother, currently upgrading his fx4300 & gtx 560ti system to something more powerful and would like to base the aesthetics and requirements around this PSU.
10x Pure Power 9 600W 80 Plus Silver Modular Power Supply

Associate

Would like something decent to replace the old noisy psu thats in my combined server/nas/couch gaming pc

Agree to write a short review on our shop

No problem

You wont get anyone more critical of noise and power consumption than me, if it lives up to its name you will know about it :)

Soldato

I have a very old Corsair HX 520 in my other halfs machine that I would like to replace in preperation to her new build.

I would be happy to do this.

I will not bore people with lots of little things, but I will give a well thought out review of how I get on with the PSU.

Associate

I haven't ever had any Be Quiet products before & don't usually leave many Reviews, although I do read those from others before purchasing. After reviewing I would pop it into my Daughters machine which is a pretty Good Gaming Rig.

This is the least I could do in truth. I am sure if Be Quiet & Overclockers UK can be bothered to give me a Free PSU to Review that I can provide a write up.

No Sad stories about I need it for someone's machine or my neighbours Cat will perish if I don't get it- pure & simple I will give it a good Test then give a Report on how I found it.
I have saw some nice sleek PSU's deliver great performance & No name Bangers which have popped while working on them making me a nervous Wreck.

Good PSU's for the masses should be a Pre-requisite for building a machine

Last edited:
Associate
Tell us why you want the PSU, agree to write a short review on our shop, and the PSU is all yours!

I'm modding a PowerMac G5 case to be used as server, quite power supply would be nice. And yes I'll leave a nice review.

I've done a few reviews before and I know one or two things about tech and power supply. Not an expert, but I like to share my opinion about god or bad tech.

Associate

Agreed.

I have never reviewed anything in my life, i always go of what other reviews have to say about products. Maybe it is time i did the same.

I have currently been looking for a new PSU but the problem is there is so much choice out there and everyone recommends different ones. I have also been looking at there cases to *hint hint*

Soldato

To begin with, as a back-up PSU to test any possible issues with my current rig. Then, depending on performance/noise, to use as the PSU in my next rig.

Agreed.

I enjoy trying new hardware and recommending to others if worthy.

Associate

My current XFX PSU developed a crazy loud coil whine around 12 months ago and therefore I forgotten what a "quiet" PSU sounds like :D

Np, ez

Because reasons.

JRS

JRS

Soldato

Because I've never tried a be quiet! one before and would relish the opportunity!

No problem at all.

I can be articulate, informative and concise - all the things you need in a review :)

Associate

Because I have heard good things about Be Quiet fans and products, and I haven't decided on a new psu for my next build, which would need ~500W

Will Do.

I consider myself to be more of an average consumer who can give a good review on the product knowing a reasonable amount about building computers having built two before, however still focussing on user experience and value for money.

Associate

To help a (financially handicapped) brother ascend

I agree

Because I'll be honest :D

Associate
Pls pls pls ;)

I would love the PSU becasue I'm building a computer for the love of my life and it would save me money for a better graphics card :D

I promise I shall

Because I am very capable of writing an amazing review for an amazing product. :)

Back
Top Bottom