• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The best and worst graphics card box art of all time

I think the worst box art is the current KFA box art FOR THE rtx30xx series are the worst ever. Who wants to look at some hooded thug you might well meet on the way back from the takeaway on a dark night?

KFa2.jpg
It would be an absolute winner if "Hoodie" was on the cooler and not just the box :p

I think the worst box art is the current KFA box art FOR THE rtx30xx series are the worst ever. Who wants to look at some hooded thug you might well meet on the way back from the takeaway on a dark night?

KFa2.jpg

This one, hands down, is the worst one ever, by far. I have no idea what the hell they were thinking.

This one, hands down, is the worst one ever, by far. I have no idea what the hell they were thinking.

It's quite simply really, the photo on the box is what you'll have to do to afford that GPU - enter an illegal cage fighting competition, deal drugs on the corner or beat up shopkeepers for protection money

It's quite simply really, the photo on the box is what you'll have to do to afford that GPU - enter an illegal cage fighting competition, deal drugs on the corner or beat up shopkeepers for protection money

So that would make this the NEDs or CHAV edition. :)

Phil's Computer Lab is also very good. He's taken a look at just about every old card you could think of.

Thank you, I'll sub to his channel.

It is really fun to see the old games and demo's that they run also.

L G R is another great site for old Graphics cards and PC hardware.

I bought a no name voodoo2 for sli. It cost 50 quid and came in a shiny white box with no art or text on it. Best box evar. Or worst. Probably one or the other.

Back
Top Bottom