Poll: The best car chases in films?

What's the best car chase in a film?

• Total voters
Man of Honour
While not strictly a car chase, the Matrix Reloaded highway scene deserves a mention.

Ronin is alright but I'd not say it was one of the best.

I've seen some great ones in my time but my mind is blanking on specifics - some of the better ones have been in movies which overall were pretty forgettable.

Reactions: Dup
Soldato
One of the Mission Impossible films with the Ferrari and Porsche? Think it might be MI2 or 3.

Commando when Arnie chases the yellow Porsche?

Clutching here

Soldato
Baby Driver has some very fun and memorable chases.

I really enjoyed this film - I might give it a re-watch!

One of the Mission Impossible films with the Ferrari and Porsche? Think it might be MI2 or 3.

Commando when Arnie chases the yellow Porsche?

Clutching here
Haha yes and the damage randomly changes sides

Last edited:
Soldato
Some great movie chase scenes mentioned. I really love the chase scene in the second Matrix movie. It is fantastic for about the entire 20 mins or so of it with the fanstastic score and non stop action.

Commissario
The thing which always gets me about the car chase in Blues Brothers. Despite being the best car chase scene in film history, something doesn't quite add up.

They leave the Palace Hotel Ballroom at what, midnight, 01:00 at the latest.

As has been well established, it's 106 miles to Chicago (they've got a full tank of gas, etc etc). But by the time they get to Chicago, it's daylight. It's not only daylight, there are loads of people around so it's at least 10:00 in the morning or even later.

Therefore, it's taken them a minimum of nine hours to do 106 miles. While being chased.

:cry:

Soldato
The thing which always gets me about the car chase in Blues Brothers. Despite being the best car chase scene in film history, something doesn't quite add up.

They leave the Palace Hotel Ballroom at what, midnight, 01:00 at the latest.

As has been well established, it's 106 miles to Chicago (they've got a full tank of gas, etc etc). But by the time they get to Chicago, it's daylight. It's not only daylight, there are loads of people around so it's at least 10:00 in the morning or even later.

Therefore, it's taken them a minimum of nine hours to do 106 miles. While being chased.

:cry:

Don't question it, they're on a mission from God!

Back
Top Bottom