THE BIG 20! The Overclockers UK Birthday Bash

Associate
Real talk, will there be any deals on full complete systems in store? My PC has completely failed and I imagine this will be the best deal I can get. Don't have to give me full details, just will there be any?

Soldato
Happy Birthday!!

This made me wonder when I started using Overclockers... Quick dig and the first order I can find was November 2004!!

ne0jbSBl.png.jpg

£114.95+VAT for a 300gb hdd... How times have changed!

But then I joined the forums Nov 2002, so must have been before then (Fairly sure it was 2001)

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Real talk, will there be any deals on full complete systems in store? My PC has completely failed and I imagine this will be the best deal I can get. Don't have to give me full details, just will there be any?

Hey Edgar, we might have some of our ex-demos & ex-event machines on offer, depends what budget & spec you have in mind!

Caporegime
O *wow* thanks for that @samcat , really took me back too!!! Think I'd had most of the stuff on there at one point!!! :D

There was a temporary forum too at one stage, where we used Hexus Trust rating for the MM on it :)

Associate
My order history only goes back to 2009 yet I was ordering from here way before then. I joined the forum in 2002 :eek:

Back
Top Bottom