The Big Photographic Deals thread

Associate
Amazon are doing a years Sub to Adobe C/C photographers package for £74.95 making it £6.25 a month which is not bad. You can buy the code and redeem it against your account and if you are already paying by your credit card for example, it will stop payments to that and go off the code you just purchased.

Soldato
Not really a deal and maybe some of you are aware of this already, but Amazon appears to offer interest free installments rather than paying outright on many of the more expensive lenses and camera bodies.

Associate
It's ridiculous that the 256GB is £63 but the 512 is 4 times the price.

I struggle to fill my two 64gb’s so the 256gb is over kill for me but that’s a good price and I wasn’t strong lol. They’re £185 each at jessops.
I think most drives are like this though, once you get to a certain size it’s not worth paying the extra.

Soldato
Those of you looking to get away from the Adobe's Subscriptions and use Lightrooom a lot, you can get Skylum Luminar for £44 this will also include the libraries module when released in December. Use the coupon code 43RUM (from 43rumors.com).

Associate
Canon are selling the 6D mk1 body only for £799.99. I thought it was discontinued but doesn’t seem a bad price for getting into full frame even if it is an older model

Associate
Without creating a new spec me thread I’m thinking of picking up a mirrorless camera if one pops up for a good price for Christmas.

As mentioned before I’m a noob but I’ve done a bit of research. I’m looking for something lightweight and will take pictures while on holidays, sunsets/rise and occasional video so guess I’d need an all rounder.

Budget is £600 (taking cash back into account and I also get 7% off at curry’s) but don’t want to spend all if I don’t have to. I’ve been looking at the following after watching reviews:

Sony A6300
Fujifilm X-T20
Canon EOS M50

Any advice would be appreciated.

Soldato
Canon are selling the 6D mk1 body only for £799.99. I thought it was discontinued but doesn’t seem a bad price for getting into full frame even if it is an older model
The sensor on that camera is brilliant. Great for low light/astro/landscape. The focusing on the camera is not the best so wouldn't be great for anything fast moving, for anything else though it's a great bit of kit.

Back
Top Bottom