The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth - thread

Soldato
almost done everything as every character. phew its taking a while! :D all i've got left is the chest with eden, and everything bar defeating isaac, with blue baby.

Associate
Missing meat boy, bandage, donations 400+, 100 deaths and suicide king. Should have had the bandage yesterday with Book of Revs + There's Options but didn't get a horseman on caves so ended up with a T3 :( That one and meat boy seem a real pain in rebirth, too much RNG.

I'd recommend 'breaking' the game for the meat boy/bandage girl achievements because as you say the RNG makes for such slim odds with the Mr Fred and double trouble rooms popping up on Depths or Womb.
It took some time but I had an Isaac run with D6, Habit, Sharp plug, Dr Fetus, Pyromaniac and re-rolled the 4 chest items until I got monster manual.
That way you can get both achievements in one go and be done with it!

I still have raw liver and missingno to get from the secret room item pool, and godhead from the angel item pool before I hit 100%. I've been bombing the angels, and re-rolling the key item drops, but it must be a rare one to get godhead.

Associate
I'd recommend 'breaking' the game for the meat boy/bandage girl achievements because as you say the RNG makes for such slim odds with the Mr Fred and double trouble rooms popping up on Depths or Womb.
It took some time but I had an Isaac run with D6, Habit, Sharp plug, Dr Fetus, Pyromaniac and re-rolled the 4 chest items until I got monster manual.
That way you can get both achievements in one go and be done with it!

I still have raw liver and missingno to get from the secret room item pool, and godhead from the angel item pool before I hit 100%. I've been bombing the angels, and re-rolling the key item drops, but it must be a rare one to get godhead.

Yeah I'll probably end up setting up a breaking run to get them done. Bit annoying to have to do it that way but better than waiting for the stars to align hehe. Just missing those 2 and the donations now, other than the lost stuff ofc. Won't start them till I've done everything else.

Nice one, so close. :D

97%

It's slowly driving me mad :p
Haha I bet. Is it just Godhead and Real Plat God you're missing?

Don
Dear god, I finally got it!

CoSArvo.png

now I just need super bandage boy, I got super bandage girl without glitching, I plan to do the same with 'boy' then thats everything done.

probably just in time for the expansion :mad:

Soldato
Really looking forward to the Daily challenges :) I think I am at 93%ish complete on the achievements.

Got two challenges left (Family man, being one of them)
Meat boy still to complete
And completing the game with "The Lost"

Soldato
Anyone offer me some pointers on how to get into this game? Dabbled in the original but it never grabbed me but see so many good things about it so picked up rebirth! Only played an hour or so so far and am enjoying it but not really sure if i understand it too well :)

Obviously its "rogue like" which i like. So when i find an item that says it has now appeared in the basement, what does that mean? Do any iteams etc carry over to new runs or is it always a fresh start no matter what?

Thanks

Soldato
Obviously its "rogue like" which i like. So when i find an item that says it has now appeared in the basement, what does that mean? Do any iteams etc carry over to new runs or is it always a fresh start no matter what?

Thanks

It means you've unlocked that item and it now have a chance of looting it in this or any further playthroughs.

Soldato
OP
Anyone offer me some pointers on how to get into this game? Dabbled in the original but it never grabbed me but see so many good things about it so picked up rebirth! Only played an hour or so so far and am enjoying it but not really sure if i understand it too well :)

Thanks

A description to what the items do can be found here

Back
Top Bottom