** THE CHAIR OF CHAMPIONS - BEHOLD THE noblechairs EPIC MERCEDES-AMG PETRONAS MOTORSPORT EDITION **

Associate
I suppose you are paying a premium for the branding and custom design. For example, the white non-branded version is on sale for £80 less. Now wondering should I get the newest black edition instead after looking at some reviews. What peeves me a bit is having to buy an extra (short) gas lift as the supplied one makes the chair too tall for me.

Soldato
OK so I gave in and made an order :)

Sadly though it is not so good for having on your desk, the arms are too high even at the lowest setting, the seat is too high .

But I should also say its nice to sit on .

Last edited:
Soldato
Loving the look and almost swayed into buying as I'm in the market for a new chair currently. I do long sessions in front of my PC between 6 to 8 hours, if not more! I have a wheel setup for racing, would this chair be fine to use?

Soldato
I have used my Hero a couple of times with a steering wheel set up on a GT Omega stand. Works fine, as the chair is very adjustable.

The only thing you need to worry about is how you stop the chair from shooting backwards when you stamp on the brakes. :D

I solved that problem by basically wedging myself back against a wall.

Associate
I have used my Hero a couple of times with a steering wheel set up on a GT Omega stand. Works fine, as the chair is very adjustable.

The only thing you need to worry about is how you stop the chair from shooting backwards when you stamp on the brakes. :D

I solved that problem by basically wedging myself back against a wall.

Further to this, the seat I'm currently using even in locked position has flex so I have to have the brake pedal very light.
What flex is there in these seats when locked?
Is it as rigid as a fixed seat or a bit of rocking before it hits a certain point?
Thanks.

Last edited:
Associate
OK so I gave in and made an order :)

Sadly though it is not so good for having on your desk, the arms are too high even at the lowest setting, the seat is too high .

But I should also say its nice to sit on .

How low is your desk? Mine fits under at normal setting (just) but I have them lowered as stops my wrists/elbows going on them when gaming and there must be like 3 inches of clearance.

Back
Top Bottom