"...The children were drunk to the eyeballs..."

Nix

Nix

Soldato
The event is said to have involved "a disturbingly high number of girls" having sex while they were too drunk to know what they were doing, and also left one boy hospitalised.

ROFL

You're doing it wrong!

Soldato
What is it with women ? ( I think I'm going to get shot down here !! )

My mum and sister both claim that they " forget what they are doing " when drunk.. I.E out of control..

But I can't even remember one lad who's ever said that ! and I've never experianced this out of control experiance..

tis all lies I tell thee..

and that poor sink ! :mad:

Caporegime
Unfortunately it's very, very, very much not a joking situation. I know many of you on here are fathers and mothers, how would you feel if it was your child in that position ? And what would happen if they got pregnant ?
This is truly awful. It makes me angry that this could have happened at all :( :mad:

Oh come on, we're not the first people in history to laugh at people less (more?) fortunate than ourselves ;). It's the human way.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Unfortunately it's very, very, very much not a joking situation. I know many of you on here are fathers and mothers, how would you feel if it was your child in that position ? And what would happen if they got pregnant ?
This is truly awful. It makes me angry that this could have happened at all :( :mad:

Which position are we referring to? :p

Back
Top Bottom