Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CSGO)

Soldato
Always been huge fans of BIG and NIP. Looking good for them so far!

Noticed a couple of games have been paused due to other events on at the same venue being too noisy and the players were complaining of being distracted. How on earth can you be distracted with those ear moulded headphones with the military grade noise cancelling headset.

Last edited:
Soldato
One of the best majors with 2 British Players in it this year into the finals, Dephh on Complexity and also BIG has a UK player Ive never really seen before.

Dephh just helped his team beat G2 no small feat, almost lost it at the end on CT cache but held on for 16-11

Just posting because Steam wants people to use its own stream to view the matches - https://steam.tv/csgo/
They are giving some new csgo emoticons to viewers as drops as well as the other cases I think. Someone can make a special OCUK chat setup to replace the public spam maybe

Soldato
Its all about getting momentum up for a game, probably more then 10 is needed waiting to play and getting balanced sides not easy. I dont think ranks are especially accurate right now, well over half my games from a year ago are disbarred by vac.

Best bet would be discord, there is ocuk server and I can provide links of a couple places people regularly organise a lobby to queue or ask for players. Just getting 5 and they are near ranks is not that common, ranks range from nova 1 to smfc and mostly its centred around mg

Any decent UK servers?

Its mostly done diffently in the Global offensive edition of CS.
The server is not chosen by players exactly. Faceit does run UK servers. There must be some good UK server but Im not using one reguarly.
Its nothing like how CS used to be with people playing 'locally'. Very often I play with people on the furthest edges of eastern Europe

Soldato
Any decent UK servers? Looking to get back into playing Counter Strike and want to give GO a try, I mainly played Source before.

There are quite a few UK community 5v5 and retake servers, called Baited and CGC (or something like that). Alternatively if you play competitive there is a UK Hub on FACEIT but it requires a subscription and you need to be of a half-decent level to start in the lowest division.

I'm no good, but, is this still up and running?

I'm more than happy to organise a few 5v5 games on Popflash maybe once a week - what do you think? All skill levels welcome. Join Discord and have a laugh. I don't think it will be particularly difficult to gather up 10 players.

Soldato
There are quite a few UK community 5v5 and retake servers, called Baited and CGC (or something like that). Alternatively if you play competitive there is a UK Hub on FACEIT but it requires a subscription and you need to be of a half-decent level to start in the lowest division.

I'm more than happy to organise a few 5v5 games on Popflash maybe once a week - what do you think? All skill levels welcome. Join Discord and have a laugh. I don't think it will be particularly difficult to gather up 10 players.

I am not a competitive player these days. I would be very happy to join a 5v5 game on pop flash once a week and play regularly with a group of guys for fun.

Associate
Any decent UK servers? Looking to get back into playing Counter Strike and want to give GO a try, I mainly played Source before.
FragDeluxe have some decent 5v5 servers & a "Community 14v14" one - I tend to spend most of my CS:GO hours on there now, to be honest; just can't be bothered with MM or Faceit anymore.

https://www.fragdeluxe.com/index.php?/serverlist/

They're hosted in Germany but the majority of the players are English speaking - fills up in the evenings.

Soldato
FragDeluxe have some decent 5v5 servers & a "Community 14v14" one - I tend to spend most of my CS:GO hours on there now, to be honest; just can't be bothered with MM or Faceit anymore.

https://www.fragdeluxe.com/index.php?/serverlist/

They're hosted in Germany but the majority of the players are English speaking - fills up in the evenings.

Thanks!! That's what I was looking for, a decent community server. Might see you on there, I will be the guy 0-15 :D

Soldato
what's your rank?

i play with 2 guys off here. I can add you on steam and throw you an invite/message when i'm up for a game.

i was playing it daily until fifa 19 launched. now i'm playing once or twice a week.

I don't have any rank. Just want to have a couple of servers that I can play on from time to time like I used to do with Source.

Back
Top Bottom