The Diddler

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Rabbit hole post time!

Checked for threads already but the only Diddy thread about his issues seems to be from 2011. Surprised given the range of current happenings that are posted here :p

Anyway, Diddy is in a lot of bother as of late after his houses got raided by the FBI back in March and they confiscate over 1000 bottles of baby oil/lube, electronic recording devices along with TBs of footage of guests at his "Freak Off" parties engaging in /behaviour/ that those in the know say was highly illegal, along with Diddy's own allegations against him about coercion, bribery, intimidation and black mail.

It all seems to have massively accelerated since his ex GF Cassie Ventura filed a suit against Diddy, the suit was settled the next day and Diddy released a video apologising for his actions shown in the CCTV video. Shortly after a bunch of others filed cases against him and now everything is coming out and names are being named, especially those who allegedly attended his Freak Off parties, such as Kevin Hart, Snoop, Dr Dre and so on.

According to a criminal lawyer, he's at least going to see the end of a 25 year sentence, if not life.

50 Cent has been working on a Diddy documentary and often joking about Diddy for years, and recently Netflix bought the rights to the docu which is said to be going live soon. The timing of all these events on Diddy seem almost too perfect.

Katt Williams had been trying to tell everyone about Diddy since the 2000s but he was almost cancelled and laughed at for being crazy, now look who is having the last laugh.Here is a recent interview with Katt where he outlines everything:

Orlando Brown is another who has been trying to tell the world but got fobbed off as a crazy until now.

As if the rabbit hole could not get much deeper, various CEOs who were allegedly involved have within a short space of time of each other stepped down from their positions, too as well as the names of various super high profile celebs being hinted at.

Diddy has been denied bail and is locked pending the start of the trial:

Note that the government has a ~97% success rate with the cases they bring to trial in stuff like this, so the evidence they have is essentially concrete, and we will hear about it all once the trial begins.
And then there are the social media posts coming out now about it all, some funny, some eye opening, some connecting the dots dating back decades...

So yeah it does seem that Diddy did do it, to what extent I think we have a solid idea given what everyone in the know has been saying and the interviews and stuff coming out since Diddy's arrest.

Last edited:
Last edited:
U ok man? You've been salty since that guy in motors said your photos looked weird. DM me x
Gotta call out noob comments when they're seen is all it is, doesn't matter who, e: can't have double standards here :p

Last edited:
Diddy squat you mean :p

I don't think anyone cares what happens to him, I do think most people don't realise just how powerful the man actually was as a result of the recordings he kept as leverage against others in a world of fame and fortune.

It's more the fact that his antics have been known for so long that everyone in those circles just either brushed it off and said "you gotta say diddy NO", or were silenced one way or other by Diddy and his people, or actively took part in them and have now realised that their actions wer secretly recorded by Diddy which the FBI are now in possession of. There's a reason why only Diddy is the sole named person in the filing, as the lawyer video states, most likely because those others who were part of it have been given the option to come clean and dish out the dirt instead.

The court filings state that during the freak offs Diddy would beat some guests so badly that they were not allowed to leave for days on end until the wounds were healed enough to be seen out in public.

Bieber is supposedly one of the victims, he was only 15 at the time and there are many videos of him around Diddy looking rather awkward then in later years Diddy on camera on shows asking Bieber why he never called him to hang out - Why would a man like twice his age want to hang out with a youngster hmmm.

Can someone tl;dr exactly what he’s meant to have done? I seen something about Di Caprio being one of his best guests earlier, will that dude be cancelled, too?
Hosted parties since the 90s where once 1AM came round, that's when the Freak Off got started and attendees took part in various acts which some came out saying were illegal. Minors being involved too as well as hookers both male and female being hauled across state lines (which is a federal crime).

Diddy secretly recorded all of these parties where guests were famous people, powerful people politicians etc etc. He supposedly intimidated and bribed his way around what he was doing, in one video he claimed he could do whatever he wanted because of who he was, this video didn't age well. He also moaned at Justin Bieber in one show because Bieber never called him after spending like a year around him at his fame camp or whatever it was called which Bieber had been super sketchy about ever after, he was 15 at the time.

It's only after his ex GF's lawsuit and then the immediate $30 million settlement did the FBI start to look closer and once more people started filing suits against him, they had enough initial evidence to start building their case which eventually led to the raids and his arrest.

Last edited:
I’ll be sure to add a smiley to my post next time.

;)
Nothing personal of course, you kn ow what this place is like :p

Release Diddy's little black book!

This has a lot of parallels with Epstein.
+
Well, the Epstein stuff had to all be brushed away because too many powerful people involved.
This one is a good distraction, to make people forget.

Thing is that this case has just as much gravity as the Epstein one to be fair and very similar characteristics, both guys were essentially billionaires who thought they were untouchable , it's just Epstein had private jets and an island where he did all the iddling whereas Diddler did it all on mainland and stupidly involved a whole plethora of people who were easily rattled by the FBI eventually hence nobody else being named apart from him so obviously have taken plea deals to testify given Diddy recorded everything and everyone essentially handing over his own evidence on a plate.

Would be surprising if Diddy makes it past the next 2 months alive in jail given the supposed powers of the guests had had take part in these parties doing who knows what and then got them on video doing it.

Does anyone really believe Ushers twitter got hacked and t he hacker deleted all his tweets :rolleyes:
Absolutely not, it's pretty obvious he deleted them himself given his connection with Diddy and that he essentially handed over Bieber to Diddy to diddle with which would explain why Bieber has been pretty broken ever since.

This new short docu is a rundown of everything wrong with Diddy from day 1, very much worth the watch:

That sounds all fine but it doesn't explain why Bieber (or others supposedly also victims) are not coming out and saying nothing happened. Would you not want to clear the air if you were Bieber for example?! It doesn't make any logical sense.

We will find out soon enough once the trial starts and everything is made public.

nobody is saying that he would be saying he backs diddy, you've misunderstood what I said. There's clearing up any confusion and confirming the facts only.

"Nothing happened to me, I spent a year at flavour camp, I wanted that Lambo, I worked hard and partied, and got the Lambo" - No extra fluff, just squash the rumours about yourself and that's it.

identical yeah.

"I accept I worked within that environment, were provided with extravagant rewards for being within that environment, nothing else and nothing happened to me".

Whatever way he would come out and say it, painting him negatively through being;
Abused
Oblivious and stupid
Genuine friends with this type of character

Off with his head....
Or, as the rumours seem to consistently point to, he was indeed abused and which is why many of these celebs are deleting their online footprints left and right as of late since diddy's arrest.

I would suggest people actually read or watch the legal youtuber videos where they break down the court documents which outline exactly why he's been taken to trial as the documents highlight the body of evidence they have collected for years and at this stage point to a method of connecting many dots that were flying rumours for years.

Legal Eagle's video is the most concise:

Last edited:
Any legal youtube malarkey is as grand as any gaming youtuber breaking down the trailer of a video game.
Except it isn't, because a game trailer only shows a cherry picked range of stuff from the game, which usually is enhanced for the trailer anyway and not reflective of the released game as shown time and time again, whereas submitted court documents are pretty black and white and can only be read in a certain way. Watch the Legal Eagle video.

We now know the nature of the court filing and the raids, we know the 3 charges brought on and the maximum prison terms they have against them if convicted. The only thing we don't know is the extent of the evidence collected and the witnesses who will be testifying, that comes during the publicised trial.

Why would I need to quote your post to reply to when my reply is directly below it? Any more bright insights? :p

And fyi the video is by an actual trial lawyer so has more merit than yours or anyone else's opinion on the court documents.

You still get a notification of a reply, again, why does it require a quoted post when the reply is directly below your post and you still get a notification of thread replies which you'd see the next time you log back in.

Doesn't need to be involved in the case, you've said you haven't even seen it so have no idea what you are actually talking about in this context because you've already formed an incorrect opinion based on a presumption.

Back
Top Bottom