The EU Referendum: Polling Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
The real debate begins tomorrow. Campaigning has been going on since the start of time. It is responsible for the majority of bans on OCuk forums. It has even claimed temporary bans on many currently active in this thread!

I did my time campaigning. I waded through the BS, spent hours number crunching and now im done but the war is just beginning

Nvidia vs AMD

AMD hater - you put Nvidia first!!

:mad:

:p

Associate
Went to vote in after work.

In Leeds there are a lot of uneducated people that will vote leave just because they're idiots and super racist (I live on Elland Road, I see horrible racism near the football ground most weeks)

Does't annoy me that people would vote leave, there are benefits to both sides, but it really annoys me that these idiots went along to vote for something they don't really understand or care about just because they listen to other idiot racists.

Divide on my Facebook feed. Anybody with a decent education (most) are all remain, the idiot chavs that add me even though I haven't spoken to them since school are all leave.

Confident we'll remain.

I don't get people who post **** like this, do you not read it back and think I sound like a complete ****?

Soldato
I think we had enough patronising oversimplification and overlooking of facts during the campaign thanks, but ill remember to give you a call when i need a lesson learned line for my Scooby Doo fan-fiction aimed at primary school children.

If wit was a tit you would be flat chested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom