The FA CUP Fourth Round ** Spoilers ** [26th - 28th January 2019]

Caporegime
Penalty or free kick...what difference does it make? Pogba went down easily tonight yet isn't spoken about or highlighted. Why? Salah has been slaughtered for weeks.

Pogba is smart he knows how to earn the foul. That is a skill in itself. The days of being a "hard" man are long gone. It is knowing when to go down or stay on your feet.

Don
Two isolated incidents? I hightly doubt they will and why would they? Clubs can't control the actions of every single idiot in a crowd of 10s of 1000s. If it was mass numbers as a result of poor stewarding then fair enough.

And I'd be surprised if most clubs haven't had as many incidents where objects have been thrown. It just so happens that Arsenal have had two issues in high profile TV games.

Soldato
Two isolated incidents? I hightly doubt they will and why would they? Clubs can't control the actions of every single idiot in a crowd of 10s of 1000s. If it was mass numbers as a result of poor stewarding then fair enough.

And I'd be surprised if most clubs haven't had as many incidents where objects have been thrown. It just so happens that Arsenal have had two issues in high profile TV games.
this! well said. it doesnt happen often at the emirates and when it does, the culprit gets dealt with

Caporegime
How did this not get a card? He could have seriously injured Shaw here.

utgqoamgzrc21.gif

Caporegime
Chris Sutton just lives to embarrass himself these days.

Reckons VVD is the best Dutch player to have played in the premier league :D

What about RVN, RVP, Gullit, Robben, Overmars, VDS or the Dutch master himself, Bergkamp. Sutton is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom