The Fall Guy

Caporegime
I refuse to watch any movies with Ken in them.

the guys so over exposed and over rated, the best movies hes in are the ones where he's just a supporting actor and doesn't get much screen time.

like in the Michael burry movie

Last edited:
Caporegime
Emily Blunt's face creeps me out ever since she has had whatever ridiculous cosmetic surgery she has had done. She barely looks like the same person at times. She's made her face/cheeks so much wider and i have no idea why as she was pretty before. Now she just looks odd.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Emily Blunt's face creeps me out ever since she has had whatever ridiculous cosmetic surgery she has had done. She barely looks like the same person at times. She's made her face/cheeks so much wider and i have no idea why as she was pretty before. Now she just looks odd.

Looks like her cheekbones are trying to burst through her skin. Silly cow.

Associate
Whereas I think Gosling one of the most talented Male leads in Hollywood. Dunno another guy who could pull off, Blade runner, Barbie, Gray man, Lala land, Nice guys, Drive.

Right now I think Him and Bradley Cooper the most talented, adaptable leading men in Hollywood.

Pity they are as ugly as sin, I guess you can't have everything.

I expect this to be a decent romp.

Last edited:
Soldato
Watched it this morning, not exactly what I thought it would be as it progressed however very enjoyable and I really liked how they showed off all the real stunt people doing the stunts throughout the film at the end whilst the credits rolled.

Soldato
Whereas I think Gosling one of the most talented Male leads in Hollywood. Dunno another guy who could pull off, Blade runner, Barbie, Gray man, Lala land, Nice guys, Drive.

Right now I think Him and Bradley Cooper the most talented, adaptable leading men in Hollywood.

Gosling really doesn't do it for me (as an actor :p ) in fact it's him in this one that put me off seeing it the most. Reminds me I need to watch Blade runner again though, as was tired when watching it and dozed a lot.

Cooper, yeah agreed he's excellent.

Soldato
Emily Blunt's face creeps me out ever since she has had whatever ridiculous cosmetic surgery she has had done.
I’m sure you’ll find some pics to prove me wrong but I have no idea what you’re on about :p I think she looks the same as she did in Sicario etc.

I saw this on Thursday. Thought it was a fun romp. It’s funnier than I expected, good stunts and action obviously.

Best industry in-joke goes to the guy who runs the megaphone over to Gosling. I lol’d at that line :D

Back
Top Bottom