xTxQfsg.jpg

pcC8iXY.png

KoGioIw.png

WPnoOzF.jpg

YEl1XIV.jpg

xD6GayJ.png

FkylPeF.png

zgK5AUK.jpg

The side missions in this are fantastic too, the attention to detail, character development and story puts a lot of games main story/missions to shame :o

Soldato
Great pics, once you get into it get sucked in! Done 60 hours just doing random stuff, not yet started Act 2 quests so think I got decent amount to do, but always going off, city is packed and does look amazing, more so at night with the RT effects going off imo.

Caporegime
Exactly! It puzzles me how people think this game is empty/feels dead, the only game to top this for that lived in feel is assassins creed unity and RDR 2 when in St Dennis. Unfortunately as per usual, most people have jumped on the bandwagon though.

Main mission story itself is very short but there is so much side content to do and as you progress in the main story, even more side content gets unlocked.

Caporegime
@Nexus18 What settings are you running the game in, swear mine looks nowhere near as good as your screenshots?

Chromatic, film grain, motion blur etc. etc. processing settings all off

Ray tracing all turned on with lighting set to medium.

DLSS set to quality

Main settings are all on max except for ambient occlusion (set to low), cascaded shadows res. (medium), volumetric cloud quality (medium), screen space reflections quality (high), colour precision (medium)

Soldato
1. the story is meh
2. The voice acting to the lip sync is terrible
3. no facial expressions. looks like something from HL gary mod.

if you cant believe the character you cant believe the story imho
gameplay of HZD is decent but the character chatting in cut scenes are so unbelievable it rips you out of the being engrossed

Associate
I started playing Ark: Survival Evolved again.
(Can't believe I'm breaking the pics only rule but it's a comment about graphics..)
I fired it up again the other day and despite many hours in it before hand I couldn't work out why the graphics always looked better on other people's PCs'.
I double checked all the settings and finally noticed the scalable resolution... it was set to 80% - so a quick change to 100% and bam, looks lovely now.

Soldato
52B2BA88CD8A82A2188C095E6E81707F6E67C98E

First monster of a fish ive caught in fishing planet i hooked it using 7kg max gear lol it was a big struggle but landed it, couldnt keep it cos fishnet could only hold 15kg max of a fish, grr. Previously i think ive only caught a max of 4.5 or 5kg of either bass or walleye.

ne0

ne0

Associate
1. the story is meh
2. The voice acting to the lip sync is terrible
3. no facial expressions. looks like something from HL gary mod.

if you cant believe the character you cant believe the story imho
gameplay of HZD is decent but the character chatting in cut scenes are so unbelievable it rips you out of the being engrossed

You could have a point there as the devs clearly thought the same. They massively improved the character conversation animations, acting etc in the Frozen Wilds DLC.

Back
Top Bottom