Just installed this again...

Visuals ✔

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Last edited:
Suspended
I've been running the Origin Jump Works 400i as a daily for a while now, i didn't think i would like it.

It primary focus is a small luxury yacht, its not even that luxurious inside, unlike its bigger siblings like the 600i and 890j its very plain inside, just tasteful, nicely finished.
I also thought it to be quite useless with an awkward cargo lift that can't take anything larger than an STV, only two pilot operated guns and two remote turret's for the co-pilot, the rear dinning / kitchen area is also very small with a holographic cartography table taking up most of the space and the windows are to high up to really see much out of.

But it does have a captains quarters, which i always like and a double singles cabin for the crew, not just bunks, good use of space for such a small ship, it also has a very neat hover bike storage area in the nose, the size 3 gun mounts have been recently upgraded to size 4 and it has a size 3 shield mount, all good stuff.

Its grown on me a lot in the few weeks that i have been using it, and it looks great, the shape, the design gives me Star Wars vibes, so i treated it to a new paint job.

I'll post some pictures of the interior later.

H0D4C3q.jpeg

utxnjGj.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom