S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Oblivion Lost.

2v3inx0.png

wgt0et.png

f2vjox.png

qmxo38.png

2i6h1k6.png

Last edited:
Soldato
I dunno it looks incredible to me... in motion and in screenshots. Some parts look abit bland but generally it looks amazing....I mean look at the last few shots it looks stunning.

xNgtVG6.jpg

2oWLGs4.jpg

BvA57l8.jpg

Sjp2BXt.jpg

VgpHvhk.jpg

iYbf8ZR.jpg

neyskRg.jpg

LobijDr.jpg

5XaGVw4.jpg

3yLdYc5.jpg

00ZRD9F.jpg

eEQHgdF.jpg

cOJiaOZ.jpg

JBSJzbU.jpg

bgYmJx7.jpg

EUCRgml.jpg

yeh8ehG.jpg

Rl76EiC.jpg

mKyV4ge.jpg

FWbm5XO.jpg

pmRwEEt.jpg

T0hHnwv.jpg

RXV9Gge.jpg

Hlk2Etq.jpg

u57Of6m.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
I can't work out CoD A.W because some screenies look very meh whilst others look really impressive.

I can't figure out why, I know it depends on the settings that are enabled or disabled but there seems to be a big variation. At times I'm tempted to get the game and other times not.

Is depth of field a changeable option in the game settings as this seems to make a difference in some screenies?

Soldato
The last lot I posted I think each one looks great but the kevin spacey facial model ones and the ones flying over the river look especially great and quite photo realistic especially in motion because of how good the lighting is and the water looks.

Soldato
I can't work out CoD A.W because some screenies look very meh whilst others look really impressive.

I can't figure out why, I know it depends on the settings that are enabled or disabled but there seems to be a big variation. At times I'm tempted to get the game and other times not.

Is depth of field a changeable option in the game settings as this seems to make a difference in some screenies?

I have it and completed it on max settings and you're exactly right. I took over 100 screenshots throughout the campaign. When playing i thought it was a decent looking game but then i looked through all the screenshots and most looked very average but some brilliant.

I think it's mainly the interactive cutscenes that look superb. That said the game never feels ugly when playing.

Soldato
Yeah the cutscenes do look better because of the DOF...they are interactive though so its all in engine. Some parts of the game looked stunning too though especially the later levels.

The mech level when your carried by the helicopter over the river looked incredible... the water..explosions...lighting all looks great

Soldato
I think Skyrim looks better with mods than in 4k or 8k :D

True but then you have to worry about if it's actually going to startup and not CTD for no reason at all when you start it up which I've had many times, All I run is a quick start mod for new characters and the unofficial patches, There was a time when I ran close to 200 mods just for textures and stuff but it was always a gamble if it needed some type of maintenance :p

Back
Top Bottom