***The High-Res Screenshot Thread!***

Soldato
Robocop Demo :)

hoyHxoW.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
There's more definition in the last one on the ground reflections, I feel like that's the oath traced version with Ray Reconstruction?
That's my favorite too, but that is the one without Ray Tracing, just plan old Ultra settings @1440p.

The first is:
Ultra settings
Ray Tracing Ultra
Path Tracing
FSR QUALITY

The second is exactly the same, but FSR is off.

The third is all Ray Tracing disabled, just Ultra settings.

Man of Honour
Very interesting, I'd say in that case then a video of each of the camera panning would be necessary as screen space reflections have a very distinctive tell when in motion as the reflection moves away from the central area towards the edges as the reflection vanishes out of screen space!

Soldato
Very interesting, I'd say in that case then a video of each of the camera panning would be necessary as screen space reflections have a very distinctive tell when in motion as the reflection moves away from the central area towards the edges as the reflection vanishes out of screen space!
Agreed 100%, when in motion and you're looking SSR doesnt compare to RT, does that weird thing where it moves etc. I just thought it interesting how the Scene without RT, looked better, at least to my eyes in a static image.

Back
Top Bottom