The House/Techno/Electronic thread!!!

Soldato
Not sure if any of your guys have heard of this man before - DJ Colin Gaff? Ex brit now residing in Australia. He plays at Gay clubs and events around Australia but I so wish he played over here again. His mixing/mixes are outstanding. I was introduced to this man and his mixing by a work colleague. I am hooked. He doesn't have any mixes on Youtube so I can't link any but he has is most recent mixes on Podmatic. My current goto mix is this one, the 10 AM mix. The others are equally as good but this is my thing if you get what I mean. The man himself is really nice, had a few chats on facebook with him and trying to persuade him to do a set over here next time he comes and visits. :)

Anyway here is the 10AM mix. His description of his mix is Twisted, underground, techno. Enjoy.

The MArdi Gras and tropical are very good mixes, a full range of music.

Caporegime
Can someone please identify the name of these songs?

Fair play for the guy replying to comments but he seems to ignore all questions/comments about the track listing.

Associate

The whole album. The little commentaries at the start of each track are an interesting insight into the songs meanings.

WRONG THREAD COMPLETLEY - Tired Monday eyes haha!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
^^ Think that is a tune that a live performance does more justice.

This is kind of meshing with my mood tonight.

Back
Top Bottom