The House/Techno/Electronic thread!!!

Soldato
I stumbled across this guy on yt while watching Hi-fi reviewers videos (John darko the main one) I'm 57 and I never thought id get into techno music, but I like a lot of what this guy churns out.
I'm playing this track a lot at the moment.

Soldato
I stumbled across this guy on yt while watching Hi-fi reviewers videos (John darko the main one) I'm 57 and I never thought id get into techno music, but I like a lot of what this guy churns out.
I'm playing this track a lot at the moment.

Brilliant. Thanks for this.

Since I last posted here I have started a couple of residencies on some internet radio stations, and get asked to supply guest mixes on various other stations. One of which coming soon I was going to try and play stuff a lot like this. So that's great I have another artist to hunt these tracks from. Thanks.

Soldato
An old Aphex Twin tune - but any post-club ravers will probably know this track. He's playing a few UK sets this year, seeing him in London before I get too old to go, er, standing up to a gig lol.

Soldato
An old Aphex Twin tune - but any post-club ravers will probably know this track. He's playing a few UK sets this year, seeing him in London before I get too old to go, er, standing up to a gig lol.

I've seen Apex Twin... playing in a Wendy house with large rabbits bounding around the stage.

Man of Honour

Shame no one seems to have done a decent [instrumental] remix of this one, some killer melodies but the vocal bits don't really work for me.

Back
Top Bottom