The Huw Edwards situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Not sure if there's already a thread on this, or if it's not allowed, or whatever, but it seems there's another 'star' under investigation for being depraved.

People are being accused (and denying it's them) left right and centre.

I predicted that Andi Peters would be outed as a nonce at some point, but this particular instance is to do with a girl, so that chalks him off.

NO NAMES.

If names are mentioned it can prove a legal issue for OCUK (and you as the poster). Anyone who mentions names will find themselves having their post deleted and a thread ban issued.
The risk is small, but it is there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
OP
I know what it means.

Yes.
And what you have done is defamation.
Nonce is allowed on this forum (as in the word, not FnG Magnolia) is the point.

Defamation is "a false statement presented as a fact" - I've not presented it as a fact so no, it's not defamation.

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
It’s not being reporting anywhere that it’s a girl, plus a quote in the daily mail saying “get your bits out” would suggest otherwise.
It looks like I've misinterpreted some pronouns in the article; I can't find any evidence that it was a girl either.

Andi's back in the frame folks.

Caporegime
OP
Might have already been said, but on Twitter there's one name being mentioned noticeably more than any other, with people saying he's recently stopped tweeting, hasn't denied anything, was at the award ceremony in question, and hasn't been on air recently.

Caporegime
OP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom