The Inbetweeners 2 Movie

Associate
1st one was indeed much funnier.

This one was a letdown. The Ending was terrible. Neil seemed to be the funnier character instead of Jay which was a shame too :(

There were only two parts (song/slide) which really made me laugh.

Man of Honour
Wow, crazy how sense of humour can differ even across fans of the show. I'm surprised to hear people say the first was funnier, I laughed out loud a few times in the first but can only think of a handful of memorable bits.

But the second one just had me howling constantly, the pool, the guitar, the rape alarm, the punch turned slap and his uncles reaction, "that bit" with Neil and Simon, the double barrelled name...I could go on and on. All of those bits had me close to tears

Caporegime
I really liked the first film made me smile. And the cringe I like as it was what inbetweeners is like
Loved the series too. Some moments are proper laugh out loud

But I suspect the second will be.. Worse.. Especially if they target the USA audience.
I will not go to cinema to watch films like this (comedy doesn't need big screen etc) but I would like it to be good

I hope they don't make the characters too 'hero' like. I think the first film almost got towards it. But again it's kind of an American thing.

Soldato
I really liked the first film made me smile. And the cringe I like as it was what inbetweeners is like
Loved the series too. Some moments are proper laugh out loud

But I suspect the second will be.. Worse.. Especially if they target the USA audience.
I will not go to cinema to watch films like this (comedy doesn't need big screen etc) but I would like it to be good

I hope they don't make the characters too 'hero' like. I think the first film almost got towards it. But again it's kind of an American thing.

Don't worry it's better than the first!

Soldato
Went to see this last night, at one point I was laughing so hard I nearly threw up.

Might have had something to do with Wills face being covered in poo! :D

Soldato
I did enjoy that and it was much better than the first film.

The only part I didn't like was the first 15 mins where there was an onslaught of Jay's ******** that went on for far too long.

And good for Mr Gilbert :D

Soldato
I'm going to go see this tomorrow ! given I live in the US, and i'm currently here in the UK, makes it quite good timing.

Absolutely loved the series. Thought the 1st movie was a little bit of a let down compared to the series, but still enjoyed it.

Roll on tomorrow !

Soldato
Saw it on Saturday. Agree with the majority on here - much better than the first one. To be honest, I had no enthusiasm to go and see it, so I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out to be really funny.

Associate
Wow. I really enjoyed the series, and thought the first film was pretty decent. Whilst I laughed, for the most part I thought this was rubbish. The last 20 minutes or so, from the Will rant onwards were enjoyable, occasional amusement elsewhere, but generally quite poor.

Plus too much cringe. If i were to go back in time to earlier today and decide between this and Guardians of the Galaxy for a second viewing, I'd choose the latter.

Back
Top Bottom