The iOS11 Thread

Soldato
OP
I read that they removed the app sizes from the app store too, which sounds pretty dumb. Some apps I'm happy to upgrade when on cellular, some I'd rather wait until on wifi.

Soldato
OP
My 10.3.3 iPhone 7 feels like it's getting buggier and I haven't even upgraded to 11.

Safari has started crashing and they keyboard keeps getting borked in Messages so I have to exit the app and reopen it

Soldato
OP
They've started to advertise the X on that massive billboard over the M4 into London already. You can't even pre-order it yet, must be trying to build hype.

Soldato
OP
How are they going to install 11.1 on all the Model X's that are sitting around while they build up supply for launch day? Or are they going to ship with 11.0.x and have users upgrade out of the box?

Soldato
OP
I thought I was imagining it at first. Happens far too often.

Glad I'm not the only one. It's weird...I'm getting them on the watch too. I'm guessing they're coming from the phone.

At first I thought it was just me imagining the phantom vibrations on my wrist, but I've started to notice the phone doing it on it's own when sitting on my desk now too. I don't know how to troubleshoot it to pass any feedback back to Apple though.

Soldato
OP
I agree. People have been bitching about the native volume rocker on the Apple Forums for ages.

So many apps already override it for a much better experience. Surprised they didn’t alter it for ios11

Soldato
OP
Is anyone else getting lots of really weird autocorrects?

I keep having words in the middle of sentences capitalised for no reason whatsoever. Lots of different words too, I can't think why they may be autocorrected.

Soldato
OP
Reset the dictionary ?

Thanks, just tried this, will see what happens. Hopefully it will work as it’s happening on words randomly on nearly every sentence now!

I see that there’s a British English and Apple Dictionary.

I wonder if the Apple one is AI powered from user input and is just playing up or something.

Back
Top Bottom