The iOS11 Thread

Soldato
I usually don't start installing the betas until at least beta 3. It just isn't worth fixing compatibility issues in our apps until it's a little more stable.

Associate
Installed it, hate it, very buggy, half my apps don't work. Rolled it back. But did like the new screen shot feature :rolleyes:

Soldato
Got it on my ipad pro - works just fine to be honest ! lol, only bug I have found is commenting on facebook with the keyboard - the screen doesn't roll up so you can't see what your typing.

Otherwise..........seems to work just fine, must have got lucky.

Associate
It will update to the finial version but you will still be running it with the developers profile. This will give you early developer updates in the future.

You can just delete the developer profile in settings and reset the phone as a new phone and restore from a backuponce the finial version is out also.

Soldato
Some people have had issues with their Apple Watch working over Bluetooth with iOS 11 beta 2 but unpairing and repairing the watch fixes it and as the unpair creates a backup you don't lose anything other than about half an hour of your time.

Back
Top Bottom