*** The Kit Thread 15/16 ***

Man of Honour
Not yet official but this is likely our new kit:

aIFv5ihl.jpg

Away:

pzYK7Nsl.jpg

A pretty conservative effort from Adidas, but it'll do.

Soldato
The worrying thing is that I've not seen any other leaked photos with a different third kit design. The home and away shirts look very likely to be true so that photo you've posted with all three has the orange striped third shirt. I've never bought all three Utd shirts before and, if that third shirt design turns out to be true, I won't buy all three new Adidas Utd shirts. :p

I do agree that Adidas have played it safe, probably just want a decent set of kits that no-one will hate and hope that the fact that its Adidas for the first time 1992 will make people want to buy the shirts.

Soldato
oh dear

5uha8i.jpg

Soldato
And always living in the shadow of Wednesday ;) who were formed in 1867.

I do not really have much time for Leeds, but that is a nice kit.

Seen the ticket prices for you're lot this year ? :eek::eek: :D Let's hope you get off to a good start or that average attendance will drop like a stone.

Soldato
http://www.chelseafc.com/content/cfc/en/homepage/news/boilerplate-config/latest-news/2015/07/new-2015-16-home-kit/_jcr_content/main/textimage/image.img.jpg/1437037422286.jpg[IMG]

[COLOR="Yellow"]**No hotlinking please**[/COLOR]

Meh, don't like those collars.

"If it's not blue it will be"
Wut?

Caporegime
Seen the ticket prices for you're lot this year ? :eek::eek: :D Let's hope you get off to a good start or that average attendance will drop like a stone.

Yeh :(.

I'm a season ticket holder so 'match day' tickets do not effect me too much, season ticket cost only a little more than last year (which is still too much).

Soldato
The straplines Chelsea use when they launch kits are absolutely terrible. A year or two ago the one they used for the away kit (which was white) was "It's not white, it's blue" - errrr, no, it's definitely white.

Also, haha:

Zewqorh.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom