Klopp Out Arne In

Soldato
I'm not a Liverpool fan, not really much of a football fan but Klopp is a guy who I genuinely enjoyed watching, the league will be a bit of a darker place without him in it.

Don
Honestly Baz, I don't think men like Klopp just retire. Certainly not guys with his passion and at his age. I would be astonished if this was his last hurrah.
I'm not saying he definitely will retire but I think it's a lot more likely than people think. Although nobody expected it now, Klopp's decision wasn't that big of a shock. Throughout his time with us, whenever we've played a Hodgeson team or Wenger at Arsenal and he gets asked about these guys managing into their 60s, 70s etc, he's always been crystal clear that he won't be that manager. He's always stressed that he wants to live a normal life at some point and he wants to do it before he's too old to do so.

Soldato
I think he'll take a healthy break - he's looked shattered for a couple of years. Reckon he'll manage Germany in the relative near future but I have a feeling he'll return to Liverpool or Dortmund at some point depending how things line up in 10-15 years.

Soldato
I will miss the rage gurn the most.

jurgen-klopp-jurgen.gif

Always worth a repost when mentioned.

Man of Honour
Looks like Bayern are very keen on Alonso, I wonder if Liverpool have spoken to him already? He seems the obvious choice...

Caporegime
They've had 7 managers in the past 11 years, bit of a poisoned chalice going there. Good luck to him if that's what he decides tho!

Surely Liverpool is too. Whenever someone succeeds a big figure like Klopp/Wenger/Fergie in the modern game it all ends in tears. He also has to replace aging players. VVD is going to be 33 this summer and good luck getting a Salah calibre player for cheap.

In my opinion he would be wise especially if he wins the league to stay where he is for another season. Especially with the new format in the champs league.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom