The last game you completed, and rating.

Associate
Cyberpunk 2077 8/10

Loads of content and the devs sure delivered in the end, but the ending was just a bit too unfulfilling for my liking.

The Wither 3 on the other hand was a 10/10!

ne0

ne0

Associate
Dragon's Dogma 2.

It kinda sucks in many ways... but is also somehow extremely addictive. A nice game to switch off your brain and hack things to death.

7/10

Soldato
Symphony of War: The Nephilim Saga - 8.5/10

Great game if your into the genera. it plays well and the story is solid and building the teams is neat. Battles can become a bit boring but on the whole if you like the type of game its good fun and can understand why its highly rated on steam.

Associate
Portal 2 - 8 / 10

A good game but I felt it just dragged on too long for my liking. The length of Portal 1 was ideal I thought. Credit where credit is due though, the world design, sound and graphics are amazing in Portal 2.

They really upped the difficulty of the puzzles I thought adding in the gels. In Portal 1 I was never really stuck for more than 5 minutes on any of the puzzles and always had a general idea of what I should try to solve it but in Portal 2 there where quite a few puzzles that really stumped me and they ended up being frustrating.

The opening half hour of Portal 2 is quite something and still stands up in 2024.

Overall, good game that everyone should have in there library.

Last edited:
Associate
Steamworld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt - 9 / 10

What a great little game. You are a robot and you are digging for precious minerals. Deeper you go the better the loot. Sell your minerals on the surface and use the money to upgrade your tools. Sounds simple and it is but it is very fun. It is only about 4 or 5 hours long but it is another game, similar to Portal 1, that is exactly the right length and never overstays it's welcome.

I picked both this and Steamworld Dig 2 up for about £2.50 on Steam total bargain and I am looking forward to playing the second game as I hear it is even better.

Associate
Ghostrunner - 7/10

It's fun but very frustrating in places. I feel like I managed to complete some of the rooms by chance rather than skill. Watching some of the no death runs on YouTube has shown how bad I am. I guesstimate that I died over 600 times during the course of the entire game.

Last edited:

img

img

Associate
Dying light 2.

Didn't really want it to end as enjoyed it so much so completed all extra side missions apart from a parkor one I have tired 50 times.

Associate
Steamworld Dig 2 - 9.5 / 10

Steamworld Dig 2 takes everything that made the first game great and makes them even better. Amazing art, sound, gameplay and even story. Definitely the best game I have played this year. If you haven't played these games you really should. Both games only cost me about £2.50 on Steam.

Soldato
Are the performance issues fixed now?
This is a 9.5 out of 10 for me (map being awkward still loses the half point). Tried to play it on my Ally at 720p low settings and it just was a hot mess, but on my 6700XT I got a solid 75FPS on high settings with no stuttering or crashes or issues of any kind across the 45 hours.

Last edited:

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Ghostrunner - 7/10

It's fun but very frustrating in places. I feel like I managed to complete some of the rooms by chance rather than skill. Watching some of the no death runs on YouTube has shown how bad I am. I guesstimate that I died over 600 times during the course of the entire game.

This is normal, the game has spiritual influences from roguelikes. It's the getting better at it that makes it fun. If you're just ploughing through the story for completion, you're gonna suck on those levels.
Chasing achievements is where you get better at it, and chasing 100% means you have to do a level (of your choosing) without dying, so there will be loads of no death runs to show. Whether anyone has done the entire game in one sitting deathless, without doing a level at a time and stitching it all together in a video.... maybe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom