The last game you couldn't complete and the reason why

Soldato
The last two games I never finished were Dragon Quest XI and Dragonball Z - Kakarot.

I remember enjoying both of them, but something happens that takes my attention away, and before I know it weeks have gone by and I just can't be bothered turning them back on.

I think what puts me off playing more attentive PC games now is the idea of sitting at my desk. I must be getting old because the mere thought of it hurts. I do want to play DQXI again but I kinda wish I had a Switch, so I could chill out on a couch :o

Associate
The last two games I never finished were Dragon Quest XI and Dragonball Z - Kakarot.
Kakarot was dooky anyway. Plus it wiped hours of progress on me
DQXI I left unfinished for so long I uninstalled. Re-installed it so I could complete it and it turned out I literally only had one boss fight left to finish it.

Associate
Sekiro - Final Boss. I just can't work out the routine to beat him, he's too fast, worked my way through the whole game twice, just cannot beat him.
Any tips welcome.
Fightincowboy youtube guides. He also has some excellent guides for dark souls. There is a bit of luck needed with the last boss though I must admit.

I also just could not get into Yakuza - I have tried twice now so unlikely to bother with it now. I loved sleeping dogs though

Soldato
Most games for me. Long gone are the days that I would get stuck on a level and not be able to proceed, mostly because games are not like that anymore. Now I don't complete games because I don't get drawn in and they're too long / I have less time and within a week or two I'll have the urge to play something else.

Notable recent games are Mafia 3, RDR2, Witcher 3, every AC since 3, Fallout 4...

I actually make an effort to complete games though and have completed all the Bioshocks, Crysis', Mafia 1 and 2, Mass Effects (except ME:A)

Soldato
First and Second Encounters were godly. I'm amazed they flubbed 4 because, while not as good as the aforementioned, 3 ran incredibly and was at least decent
I was expecting SS4 to run similar to Doom eternal on Vulcan. High fps just more enemies and classic SS1 / SS2 action.
Nothing like that at all, laggy, poor fps and didnt even look great (2080ti gpu)

Soldato
I genuinely think Thame last game I completed was Gta 5 about a week after the xbox 360 release. I tend to like RPGs but forget that I have limited time to play games and a limited attention span nowadays.

Same as a few others, I've got quite far into RDR2 and Witcher 3 but I find it hard to pick up where I've left off if I don't play for a few weeks.

I tend to just play Mmos nowadays so there's no real way to complete them.

Soldato
Subnautica.

Monsters in VR literally bring the fear down on me. Underwater trapped in a VR bubble with them didn't go well.

Loving the game till i got spooked by a reaper and got forced to go deep, i just couldn't stand it.

ne0

ne0

Associate
Assassin's Creed Origins.

Beautiful graphics but my word what a boring, boring game, I just had to stop playing it.
It has put the nail in the coffin for me playing any more Assassin's Creed games, they really are incredibly boring and repetitive.

Back
Top Bottom