The Last of Us Part II

Caporegime
Just unveiled at PlayStation Experience 2016.

Still in early development but they wanted to share it with us.

Oh boy, cannot wait, don't care when it is, day one.

Trailer:

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Of course I don't and I'm not writing it off, I'm sure it'll still be great. Just saying TLOU doesn't need a sequel IMO.
Even the devs said it was supposed to be the end of Joel and Ellie's story as it was self-contained and tied everything up perfectly.
Most likely, they've been pressured by fans as they've also said they were thinking for a long time but couldn't come up with anything worthwhile and almost gave up. Not every game needs a sequel.

Druckman said theyd only do it if the story was worth telling.

I have 100% faith in them.

Caporegime
OP
that the bit where that bloater is running after you too ? as well as everything else ? hardest bit of the game ! loved it though cant wait to see how this turns out and where the story goes...

They will never be able to top the 1st ones intro though :D

That's the gym section.

The bit they are talking about is the generator section, that's a real "**** just got real" moment.

Caporegime
OP
Whether anyone's actively sought out this info or stumbled across it accidentally, please can we avoid alluding to anything about it at all? It only takes a few opinions or seemingly innocuous comments to start to build a picture in your mind of what happens.

yeah, even that post above yours is borderline to me IMHO

Caporegime
OP
Horrible working conditions, what exactly do they have to put up with sitting at a desk developing games, I have always been curious, when this has been mentioned in the past within game development. I know they may have to work long hours to meet dead lines.

you should educate yourself on the culture of games development at the top studios prior to launch, the crunch culture sounds absolutely horrific.

https://kotaku.com/inside-rockstar-games-culture-of-crunch-1829936466

https://kotaku.com/as-naughty-dog-crunches-on-the-last-of-us-ii-developer-1842289962

Caporegime
OP
Sure, sorry for that. I'm just a bit miffed since TLoU is one of my favourite games. Well, it's not that far from release, people will be able to make up their own minds. Sorry again.

i get your miffed, and yes it’s not that long until release, then we can all discuss our feelings on the game.

I’m still excited to play it, despite the opinions I’ve seen of people who have read spoilers because it becomes all too apparent what happens.

Back
Top Bottom