The Manny Pacquiao thread

Associate
Will be one way traffic after seeing Mosley hardly throw a punch at Mayweather, Pacquiao to win inside 4 rounds.

Main Event though is July 2 when Haye gets his face smacked about by a proper heavy weight :)

Associate
Think i may watch this, always like watching Manny fight. Another one here looking forward to seeing Haye get smashed on July 2nd :D

Permabanned
Don't forget people, Mosley has the power to knock Pacquiao out at any time.

I pick Pac round 7.

Also, prizefighter heavyweights is on now. Lots of action.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Bah, been stung way to many times with the old, stay up till 4am for a great fight, go to bed at 4.08am after its over thing. Replay ***, though its normally a long wait to catch a replay if its a PPV match and you aren't paying :p

On a normal sky channel I can record and watch whenever, though not expecting all that much. Manny/Mayweather are so so so so so far ahead of everyone else their fights have become, meh. Every time I see either fight its normally 2-12 rounds of "wtf isn't this pacman vs Mayweather" going on in my head so the actual fight seems a bit crap :p

Soldato
Is this just a payday for Mosley?

Roach seems to think Pacman will be going for the KO to prove a point to Mayweather. Apparently Mosley has never been knocked out? He's not getting any younger mind....

Soldato
Roach seems to think Pacman will be going for the KO to prove a point to Mayweather. Apparently Mosley has never been knocked out? He's not getting any younger mind....

Yeah I don't think Mosley has ever been KO'd so if Pacquaio does it, it will be something. I think he will be looking for a stoppage as it sends out another clear message to Mayweather, anything Mayweather does... Pacman does better.

I'll put it on record and catch it in the morning I think, but I am tempted to put my alarm on for 4am. :D

Soldato
Prizefighter Final coming up, anyone been watching it? Mike (forgot his surname) from Ireland looks quite slick and quick for a heavyweight, although I can't seem to understand a word he says lol, I hope he wins it.

Soldato
Yeah I don't think Mosley has ever been KO'd so if Pacquaio does it, it will be something. I think he will be looking for a stoppage as it sends out another clear message to Mayweather, anything Mayweather does... Pacman does better.

I'll put it on record and catch it in the morning I think, but I am tempted to put my alarm on for 4am. :D

He probably will KO him, but it isn't exactly doing anything better than Mayweather, just due to the fact Mayweather gives the fighters the tools to practically beat themselves.

The only fight I think worth watching now is Mayweather Vs Pacman. I'll record this, but only because I need my boxing fix, not excited about it like I used to be about boxing. :(

Soldato
[Cas];19082640 said:
He probably will KO him, but it isn't exactly doing anything better than Mayweather, just due to the fact Mayweather gives the fighters the tools to practically beat themselves.

The only fight I think worth watching now is Mayweather Vs Pacman. I'll record this, but only because I need my boxing fix, not excited about it like I used to be about boxing. :(

Same here really, normally I wouldn't even need to think about whether to stay up to watch a fight. It Mayweather - Pacquaio doesn't happen next, Pac should just retire imo.

Mosley looked in very good shape at the weigh-in. I wouldn't rule him out completely but he isn't gonna outbox Manny.

Back
Top Bottom