The Medium - Xbox series X/S and PC exclusive

Associate
The Medium is a psychological horror video game developed by Bloober Team that was released for Microsoft Windows and Xbox Series X/S on January 28, 2021.

Thought we should make a thread for the game like the good old days, instead of just putting games into the Xbox thread.

This seems good so far, forest scenery is very nice to look at. Sounds are also impressive, especially with headphones.

The dual worlds seems good so far as well, not just a gimmick.

Don't forget to add spoiler tags.

Associate
OP
It's on my list though my aim is to finish man of medan first then I'm going to jump on this.

Really interested to see how it performs on the Series S compared to X

Currently playing man of medan myself as well, enjoying that.

The vibrations on this game are to much for me, but I found it has an option in the settings to put vibrations onto low :)

Much better.

Associate
OP
Managed to finish this before I shoot of to work. Solid 8/10 for me, loved the story. Only thing I am gutted about is I got 960/1000 for achievements, I missed a postcard pick up. Gutted.

Associate
OP
Sorry to hear that.

I agree the graphics are nothing special, there are few areas that it looks pretty decent, but there is no way this game is testing the series x at all. It even drops the resolution in split screen to something like 900p.
Apart from the split screen, I guess being quite demanding, this could easily be a last gen game graphically and nothing special at that.

It probably is testing the hardware, you forget in split screen it is fully rendering two complete worlds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom