The most beautiful case ever: Thermaltake's Level 10

Associate
I like it. I think the reason its drawing so much criticism is because it is so different. I don't think there is much scope for modding or watercooling due to its rather outlandish design........but I will no doubt be proven wrong by some master modders out there!

It is ultimately modern, a concept that has been taken through to production and will no doubt be purchased and cherished by those that can afford it.

I like the modular design and if it was half the price it's currently retailed at, could see it being in competition with some of Lian-Li's enthusiast cases.

I would seriously consider buying one of these as part of a brand new build if it was about 250 quid but as it stands it's just too expensive to warrant a purchase.

Permabanned
Ideiocy vs Lunacy
Viewpoints/opinions exist to enable circular activity otherwise those who are lost/"relative" will not be able to exist. Perhaps then, jumping off cliffs and bridges without any recovery option might be a better "sport".

There are two realms of existence, one which is Real and Absolute, where one has duty and purpose and the other, Frivolous and Relative where there is no duty nor purpose other than to judge and be judged. The forner is the living [process which is beyond judgement other than to be "discovered"] and the other, the living-dead. Meaning, O Spouter of Gobs ….

The Living exists only within The Present whilst the Living-Dead [LD] exists within The Past and then The Future and then The Past and then The Future, ad infinitum. The Past is one's Subconscious, oka Femininity and The Future is one's Supraconscious, oka Masculinity. The motion of the-living/progression is helical whilst the LD's motion is circular as a result of the "viewpoints" between its polarities. Without exception. Not even one and the main point about polarities is that one cannot exist without the other. Again without exception, not even one otherwise self-destruction will occur - much like jumping-off cliffs for "sport". It is also benevolent to realised that one's sub-cum-supra Consciousness is bounded by one's "Aura" and beyond that is The Collective Sub and Supra Conscious.

Rebounding from Spookyland, regardless of the subject/topic in question, to arrive at reality/a-truth, one has to determine whether one's position is the living or the LD. That's how reality is determined and not through the LD which merely circulates "opinions"….. and the truth is, that the black Taiwanese beast has a master and his name is Frivolity and his duty is its Dereliction thereof. Meaning O Cloudy Swallow, you pea-brained spit …

... that the argument, debate and ping-pong between "for" and "against" is just what Frivolity wants thereby enabling it to command a higher "price"/"calling". As such, those who are easy-come, should "Go for it" whilst those who are sane should retain their sanity.

As polarity would have it, "What a lovely piece of….. Junk". Waste has no duty other than to "Opine" in order that the Wheel will spin thereby generating "Opinions", oka Exposure, the small numbers game. The 5 fundamental senses [and don't be fooled by the intellectual opinion about there being more senses than common sense] are completely "synergistic". Try not to use the ears to see nor the eyes to taste for being blind and blinded is how "Easy" institutes value and the point is that there are enough "Easy-Come" to feed-off Frivolity to allow the non-Easy to keep their sanity intact.

The LD, oka "Easy-Come", have no eyes. They only have propagation of "Easy", oka Greed-cum-Fear - greed for "it" and then fear of the consequences … and [almost] every word written has the "vibes" of the living - the point is, how may one know and not merely, "I know" or "I do not know". In reality, very few are able to value "Without" when they lack valuation of "Within". Religion is either Real or Relative. Since religion-of/blinded-by science and the religion-of/blinded-by faith do not have either the beginning and/or the ending, they could only "Opine". Similarly, being "Cool" could either be a fashionable opinion of the LD or it can be empowerment by Reality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom