The new animated image thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Doesn't need a story, Boom! HS! *laugh*

96da2f590cd7246bbde0051047b0d6f7.gif

Caporegime
I'm really starting to hate, really hate these utter ***** who run around basically being horrible people then screaming "it's a prank, look it's a camera" when people want to hit them, as if filming means you can act however you like and do whatever you want. Because you're filming it somehow doesn't count.

Mat

Mat

Soldato
I'm really starting to hate, really hate these utter ***** who run around basically being horrible people then screaming "it's a prank, look it's a camera" when people want to hit them, as if filming means you can act however you like and do whatever you want. Because you're filming it somehow doesn't count.

I was watching one yesterday where a guy was going up to random men in the US, who were wearing their trousers round their asses, and pulling them up. On one occasion, the chap pulled this guy's trousers up and a pistol fell out. Needless to say, the prankster was last videoed running off screaming "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!..." as the other guy was picking up his gun. This was after he was smacked in the face by another "prank" pull up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom