mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Bent my Note 3 today, only took a few finger :mad:

GraveSelfreliantGypsymoth.gif

:D

Soldato
What that when you try and bend things, they're likely to bend? :confused:

Shouldn't be that easy to bend and certainly shouldn't stay bent when force is removed!
It's a well document issue now with loads of people complaining that their new iphones are coming out pockets all bent out of shape :p

DimIllustriousJoey.gif

Soldato
oooft that the galaxy alpha?

Not sure but it certainly returns to original form much better than the iphone appears to!

Just been on BBC news actually so clearly a fairly big issue, what with that and last nights update that was breaking voice calls on many i6's it's not been the smoothest phone release :p ( Couldn't happen to a nicer company ;) )

D9X0JrY.gif

** No hotlinked images **
http://www.geek.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/cdy1h.gif

**EDIT**

Actually it's a Samsung Note 3, the dude that originally bent the iphone 6 also did the same test on the note 3 for a comparison, see links below:

Apple iPhone 6 Bend Test

Samsung Note 3 Bend Test

Last edited:
Soldato
Shouldn't be that easy to bend and certainly shouldn't stay bent when force is removed!
It's a well document issue now with loads of people complaining that their new iphones are coming out pockets all bent out of shape :p

http://giant.gfycat.com/DimIllustriousJoey.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

First of all, i wouldn't say it was WELL documented, this is the internet after all.. Certainly an issue for 6+ users if they don't take care of their phone.

As for it shouldn't bend? It's a thin piece of aluminium, i'm surprised at the shock of what happens when you bend it.

Soldato
First of all, i wouldn't say it was WELL documented, this is the internet after all.. Certainly an issue for 6+ users if they don't take care of their phone.

As for it shouldn't bend? It's a thin piece of aluminium, i'm surprised at the shock of what happens when you bend it.

you are such a fan boy and it's clouding your judgement. They ****ed up, just admit it.

B@

Soldato
Ha! Calm down boy.

calm down, lol. wasn't aware I was the one desperately banging on about it only being a problem for fat Americans.

It's all over the news, it's a problem. They should bend/flex, that's fine, it's the fact it stays bent that the problem. It's a defect and nothing else.

B@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom