The new animated image thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Just a bit of bum rash is all :eek:

Given the part of the anatomy that stops 'em going forward I'd say there is more than just a bruised ego. However, crinkleshoes has a point, I'm not sure what that is but I do know the result is that you must post boobies, nao!

Permabanned
BOOBIES!

/ just a little annoyed that you can post someone's arse getting literally ripped off and other violent things in the past... yet a part of the female anatomy is banned... despite both sexes suckling on that teet at youth, the male variant being allowed (i'd rather see the female one than the male one, thank you)... and even facebook has removed its nipple prohibition! :O

Soldato
/ just a little annoyed that you can post someone's arse getting literally ripped off and other violent things in the past... yet a part of the female anatomy is banned... despite both sexes suckling on that teet at youth, the male variant being allowed (i'd rather see the female one than the male one, thank you)... and even facebook has removed its nipple prohibition! :O

TRANSLATION: we love boobies

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Boobies?

boobies.gif

Associate
Hikari Kisugi said:
Deleted knock out

What was going on there? On the one hand I'm wondering if people complained about a KO because "OMG women" but at the same time, though it was just the one kick it was quite severe and not any sort of contest from what we saw.

I had my money on blue-footed boobies, but that was far better worse. I knew you wouldn't fail to deliver. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom