The new animated image thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
The gif isn't funny. I was laughing at Magnolia's response.

Oh I see, hilarious I'm sure. I sometimes have the vague hope that Magnolia plays a character on these forums that is similar to Sacha Baron Cohen's Borat and amuses himself more with those that get sucked it by it rather than those it antagonizes.

Caporegime
Oh I see, hilarious I'm sure. I sometimes have the vague hope that Magnolia plays a character on these forums that is similar to Sacha Baron Cohen's Borat and amuses himself more with those that get sucked it by it rather than those it antagonizes.

Ha

Soldato

LEAVE MAGNOLIA ALONE!

0.jpg

Soldato

Yup, but people still get lured in.

Last edited:
Associate
You telling me that they wouldn't make that gif even better though?

Possibly, but my eyes have been scarred by the plethora of boob gifs that look like a pair of grapefruit swinging about it a pair of wet woollen socks. Perhaps there is a happy medium to be had but if I had to go one way or the other, the above would do very nicely for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom