The new animated image thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Can't believe she doesn't even get out the car. Almost like Fireskull is completely invisible to her, prior to impact and after impact.

Id imagine she didnt want to get out seeing as Fireskull (and fair enough id react the same) went up to her window while enraged and shouted at her, she wouldnt have felt safe so cant blame her.

Back on topic.

y30UgyW.gif.png

Smnmq1i.gif.png

uiPqLL4.gif.png

OqePzNu.gif.png

cwaCcYM.gif.png

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Anyone know somewhere to upload gifs bigger than 5MB?

This one made me laugh :p

FelineHopefulFlounder.gif

Last edited:
Soldato
Yep that was seriously me :D

Luckily all ok on both sides, I was sore for a week but all in the car ok, there was two kids in the car and one in the back door that I hit :/

Relatively slow speed accident though, probably still hit her at 20 if that, could have been a lot worse though, I am lucky I just did a flip over everything :D

Insurance has all been sorted and received the bike back this morning, now to fix her up.

I have spoken to her since and she said she simply didn't look, so could have been another car just unlucky, wrong place wrong time on a bike :p

Very glad to hear it matey. Also glad she has admitted blame, but then I guess she was bang to rights with the cameras running.

Permabanned
Geez those Australian rules football players are hardcore. :eek:

"Oh i say, i appear to have dislocated my knee, i'll just pop that back into place". :D

They have "international rules" that means they can play against the Irish gaelic football teams. There were threats about stopping it because several years ago, visits to Australia and Ireland by both teams descended into absolute mayhem with people basically ignoring the football and just trying to cripple each other or punch each others faces in.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom