The new animated image thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned

Some people have all the luck. All that free meat would more than make up for the car damage.

PortlyMeanEmperorpenguin.gif

Edit: I just realised the above comment is somewhat applicable to the gif I have just posted.

Last edited:
Soldato
at the moment i'm pretty sure it's against the rules to post animated images outside of the animated images thread

Well, technically speaking as .webm is a video format not an an animated image format it *is* within the rules, though that doesn't mean the mods wouldn't amend the rules as they see fit if people did start posting .webm files on the forum.

IMO they should either be put in the Youtube thread, or this thread should be replaced by separate .gif and .webm threads, that would please everybody.

Man of Honour
As occasionally people post spoilers for TV shows in this thread it seems worth making sure that the rules on posting spoilers are made clear here as I know not everyone visits the Music & Box Office sub-forum on a regular basis.

• No spoilers to be posted in the UK thread until the show has been aired in the UK and they must be in spoiler tags.
  • Any spoilers posted in the US thread must be in spoiler tags.
  • Anyone posting gifs or images from a recent show must put them in spoiler tags.
  • If posting gifs/images or other spoilers in a thread which isn't directly related to the show then the spoilers must be in spoiler tags and the show must be labelled so that those who are curious have a chance of avoiding them at least.
  • Infractions and suspensions are a possible recourse if these simple rules are not followed.
The aim here is not to spoil the fun but to make sure that people have the chance to enjoy the show and to find out the storyline for themselves without others ruining it for them. Everyone has a part to play here as it also relies on posters helping the moderation team and using the RTM function to report instances where the rules are being broken.

The updated rules are in the sticky here should you need to refer to them.

car%20flying.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom