The new animated image thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
i can't work out whats going on

It's a bit of a rubbish gif, longer version would show the banana hitting the ground, he went and picked it up and instead of throwing it back he peeled it, took a bite then took the corner.

His statement at the end of the game was along the lines of "I'd like to thank the fan as it gave him the energy to provide two more crosses which turned in to goals", which helped them win the game....

Soldato
It's a bit of a rubbish gif, longer version would show the banana hitting the ground, he went and picked it up and instead of throwing it back he peeled it, took a bite then took the corner.

His statement at the end of the game was along the lines of "I'd like to thank the fan as it gave him the energy to provide two more crosses which turned in to goals", which helped them win the game....

Nicely done.
To punish the 'fan' they should make him watch Mitchell In 'above' mode for a period of time.....

Permabanned
SilverWholeChickadee.gif

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Why is it that whenever I enter this thread to see the new posts, it always seems to hang on the nsfw boobs/ass posts whilst it loads the rest?! Yes, I'm at work :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom