Mat

Mat

Soldato
29lcmx0.gif

Permabanned
Last edited:
Caporegime
[TFU] Thegoon84;26306407 said:
Watch the full clip.... Worst mother ever, runs back inside leaves kid to limp it!!! TERRIBLE TERRIBLE mother!

Never occurred to you she was checking the dog wasn't round the other side of the car, going to grab something to protect her child with. Dog could have run back at them any second.

I'd prefer to grab a bat/shovel/something rather than be holding the kid when the dog came back.

Awesome cat though, nasty dog, the pics of the kids leg after didn't look nice. Dog could easily have killed him had cat/someone else not intervened.

Associate
Never occurred to you she was checking the dog wasn't round the other side of the car, going to grab something to protect her child with. Dog could have run back at them any second.

I'd prefer to grab a bat/shovel/something rather than be holding the kid when the dog came back.

Awesome cat though, nasty dog, the pics of the kids leg after didn't look nice. Dog could easily have killed him had cat/someone else not intervened.

Proberly ran back inside to get her gun

Associate
[TFU] Thegoon84;26306407 said:
Watch the full clip.... Worst mother ever, runs back inside leaves kid to limp it!!! TERRIBLE TERRIBLE mother!

She goes to check the dog isn't at the other side of the car.

If you see the CCTV footage there's a big fence to the right of the car,which is where you first see the dog.

I still wouldn't have left the child though, but who knows if there weren't other kids around.

I'm taking my cats to work tomorrow (I'm a Postie :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom