The new animated image thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Can someone do a gif of the Suarez goals please? :D

iHISqFCVuevn7.gif
:p

Soldato
"The population of Uruguay is about 1/3 of Greater London, the smallest country in the World Cup finals, with a population of 3.5 million"

Our team must feel ****ing stupid. Or they aren't bothered because their paychecks are so fat that why should they care?

Soldato
"The population of Uruguay is about 1/3 of Greater London, the smallest country in the World Cup finals, with a population of 3.5 million"

Our team must feel ****ing stupid. Or they aren't bothered because their paychecks are so fat that why should they care?

Reckon thats true of the old guard. They had their chance, time to move aside guys.

Soldato
Or they aren't bothered because their paychecks are so fat that why should they care?

I honestly don't know why so much money is paid for international duties. Some is necessary, of course, but the prestige should be enough alone. It's not like these guys aren't already buying Bentleys every week.

Football is a joke, and has been for decades.

Soldato
When Rooney missed those two chances, he saw £££ signs slip away from him....Tell them they've been picked for the World Cup squad, but won't get paid, and those that do still end up going will surely perform significantly better....

Man of Honour
OP
You can have an IP address with any number from 0, to 255. Therefore, 256 potential options exist. Actually....

You were still wrong. The comment was 'max at 255', which is right, and you said 'actually 256' which is wrong. There are 256 in the full range, but they still max at 255, having started at 0.

Soldato
gc450dd31.gif

you guys need to read freakonomics.

The power of the incentive is minuscule in comparison to their normal paypacket so the chances that they'd even turn up for the money is pretty slim.

I'm sure this is all about ego, pride and wanting to secure some sort of post career legacy, they're just rubbish at football.

In fact they're not even rubbish, it's just even statistically Uruguay and Italy are better, it's not a huge surprise we got beaten.

However trotting out the same old nonsense about them not performing because they were getting paid anyway just looks at the whole thing through the prism of our own mundane salaried lives, not those of someone earning more in a week than almost all of us do in a year, or maybe several years.

My motivation to do anything for the equivalent of a few days pay is almost nil, if anything we ought to be paying them much much more if you think money is an incentive, more than they get for their clubs on an rapidly increasing scale once they get out of the group.

But yeah.. freakonomics people!

Fair play to him tbh, I lmao every time Scotland fail at things.
Vote Yes.

And yes, I'm becoming more convinced that as an English person, one who'd like to see the union stay together.. I'm becoming increasingly of the "if we're so bad and you're so great just **** off and we'll see who's right" opinion.

I'm not worried put it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom