The New Cases Gallery

decide a little cable managment was in order.
before
c1.jpg

and the 2 afters.
c2.jpg

c3.jpg

Got my new Asus K8N4-e mobo installed along with my new Akasa blue led 460w PSU and a Sapphire X800XTPE PCI-e. Oh and my new Maxter 200gb 16mb cache sata HDD :D Had a major tidy up and added a UV light :D

Hmm could've sworn there used to be a water cooled case gallery on here somewhere?...

Anyhoo, just put a new rig together, nothing special and only just finished so plenty of "fiddling" to go yet...

PC75B.JPG

Yes I know it is blue... but I like blue... Thinking of doing it all red but lack of motivation rules at the moment.

Apologies for the poor pic, but my camera skills are weak. You should've seen the others I took!

The top was cut so i could install my PA160 rad. Ill be lowering this in the next few weeks so it sits more flush.

Also be removing the Resevior at the front and having a fill port in top.

Last edited:
Lanboy great choice! same goes for spurs :) Thinking about some white LED fans for my Lanboy.
Need ram, HD and graphics yet but lets fire it up and get some pics :)

Last edited:
Trayflrear.JPG

Trayflrear2.JPG

Badge.JPG

EDIT: I've switched the Mobo tray to the other side so it's upside down (CPUs at the bottom and Graphics card above) - this is mainly for heat reasons, I've also changed the air flow so the fans are blowing out to create negative pressure (it's dropped the CPU temps by about 5 degrees :cool: ) and I've also taken the crossflow fan out as there is no longer a grille to pull in cold air through the side

I've also now fitted 2 windows (1 on each side) so hiding the cables is a little harder but it looks prettier.

The OCUK badge has a white LED behind it to light it up in the dark

The underside has red and blue neons (the blue aren't wired up yet I'll need to fit a switch to alternate between red and blue)

All the Neons are hooked up to a sound activated controller

( I need to tidy the Neon cables up a bit, but that has to wait till I've made a box up for the controller and Inverters)

A bit overkill, but I've got:

2 x 6" Neons Behind the Mobo tray
2 x 6" Neons and 3 x 3" neons in the main bay
2 x 12" and 1 x 6" red neons underneath and 2 x 12" blue underneath

Thanks Kinggost :)

Last edited:
just this week started on making the inside of my pc look nice granted bit of work to do , but can`t hide wires until my tagan psu comes this week,

would really appreciate comments on how to make it look better once my tagan psu is installed

Back
Top Bottom