The New Cases Gallery

Here's mine, Just Built before Xmas and all cables sorted and tidy (took me over an hour)

Casebuild1.jpg

Casebuild2.jpg

Check out the BFG Cards :D

Ok, some of my modded lians. to keep within the rules I will post 2 pics per post.

going to start with the oldest to the newest mods. I do have others but as they are stock I won't be posting them.

bluea.jpg

bluec.jpg

my first go at modding... just add lights and round cables.

Onto the third one...

I went into UV in a big way. Here is UV mk.1

uv1b.jpg

uv1c.jpg

This one is just lighting and a bit of UV paint. I did try using a visible tube on acrylic mounts in this one but in the end the tube broke during some maintenance.

now for UV mk.3

This one is a complete strip and rebuild job. The top of the case has been cut for twin 120mm fans with a heatkiller grille. With that, there is a lot of UV lghting, various cable tidying bits etc.

uv3a.jpg

uv3d.jpg

I do have a lot of high res pictures on the build with this one... too big to put here.

Last one... (modded one anyway)

Here is Dog...

Custom window hand etched, 120.2 grille and fans in the roof, dual colour lighting scheme (switchable), flashing case feet, custom smoked perspex base.. yada yada yada...

pc71ao.jpg

pc71blue.jpg

again, a full build log with lots of very big high res pics availiable with this rig.

Overclocked Armor with quiet air cooling

Photos

A64 3000 winnie @ 2250 with TT Copper Tower and stealth fan. Max load 42.
7800GT 470/1150 with Zalman Cu. Max load 60ish.
2 standard 120 case fans plus another stealth in the top rear. Normal bolt on bits.

Quickish, cheapish but very quiet. ;)

Old ATCs Collection

My actual computer, 201b-SX1 case with 2x pioneer 109xlc limited edition brushed alu drives, lian li TR3, power/reset LEDs swapped out for blue ones, 2x 80mm blues akasa LED fans in the front, Evercool Alu rear and top 80mm fans (for sexy looks):

201rig6am.jpg

My 201c-SX1 spares case & 111b-SX2 case in restoration:

1112016it.jpg

The family:

collection3mh.jpg

From left to right:
111b-SX2 - in restoration
111c-SX1 - Mint in box, never used
201b-SX1 - My PC, mint condition but obviously used
201b-SXK - Some might say 'silver widow' excellent conditon but has been used
201c-SX1 - Mint in box, never used
201c-SX1 - spares case

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Armour Modded

Spent Past few days changing my Armour Case. Was Gona buy a different case but what the heck this case rules. :D

dscf13252vx.jpg

dscf13385ll.jpg

dscf13248ia.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom