*** The New Cases Gallery ***

Soldato
@Something Else

How do you find the fans in terms of noise. Did you ever own the standard P12 to compare to? I love my P12's but the droning noise they make at RPMs gets on my nerves

Can't say I have noticed any humming with mine and I don't wear headphones, I have an agressive fan curve though.

Mine aren't the standard P12 & P14, they're the bionic version which I think is just an cosmetic change

Associate
@Something Else

How do you find the fans in terms of noise. Did you ever own the standard P12 to compare to? I love my P12's but the droning noise they make at RPMs gets on my nerves

@Pocket10s

What chair is that please and how do you find it in terms of working/gaming assuming thats what you use it for?

Thanks

It's a Herman Miller Mirra chair, the original one. I'm used to slouching like a mad man in chairs so initially it was'nt comfortable. But after I adjusted to sitting properly it's amazing. Also, I can slouch but just unlock the back and it acts like a recliner. Highly recommended.

Soldato
It's a Herman Miller Mirra chair, the original one. I'm used to slouching like a mad man in chairs so initially it was'nt comfortable. But after I adjusted to sitting properly it's amazing. Also, I can slouch but just unlock the back and it acts like a recliner. Highly recommended.

Ah ok thanks, I was wondering if it was one of those ergo chairs, Herman miller are crazy money, looks nice though

Soldato
Lian Li Lancool 2 Mesh. First time watercooling as well. That was a... fun few hours. I'm not cut out for watercooling lol. I'll show the back once it has had a tidy up.

very nice case to build in however, plenty of room for cable management, the provided velcro strips really do help a ton. Also the flappy panel at the back closes the cables against the rear as well.

As far as I know it's installed correctly, the tubes are on the backplate a bit but they are quite stiff.

8vI8K2t.jpg

Associate
So I've finally finished off my Corsair 4000D build and I'm so happy with it :D (Well there is a fan cable in view in the pic but not when sitting at the desk)
"photo"

This is nice. I've just recently built a system in a 4000x, love the glass panel but it does increase temps a little bit. Need to play about with the RGB a little bit more, but here it is. :cool:

6E0xkqG.png

Associate
Pretty. Is white becoming the new black?
Thanks! I actually never planned to go white but I liked the 4000x case so ordered the rest in white and it turned quite nice. I actually was a little sceptical a bit as my room is dark themed but this adds a nice contrast to the rest.
This is just a cluttered state of my battlestation. Will work on the cable management, never had time yet and few other ideas in my head but will all come so just a sketch below.

ewTfyga.jpg

Back
Top Bottom