The new Creators Update breaking games?

Associate
So I installed the new Creators Update and I realised it broke some Steam games like GTA 4, Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite, Tom Raider, and Alan Wake.

Sometimes, these games would fail to launch or unable to quit to desktop.

Anyone else having this issue?

Soldato
New Creators Update?

I think you mean 1803 April Update.

No problem launched Steam games, launched and played BioShock 2, BioShock Infinite and Rise of The Tomb Raider fine as well as GTA V on Social Club.

Associate
So I installed the new Creators Update and I realised it broke some Steam games like GTA 4, Bioshock 1, 2 and Infinite, Tom Raider, and Alan Wake.

Sometimes, these games would fail to launch or unable to quit to desktop.

Anyone else having this issue?

Having this issue with counter strike go, the game immediately quits to desktop as soon as it reaches the menu screen.....

Nice :(

Man of Honour
Oh crap. I forgot this was out. Does that mean my Windows PC is going to install updates at the most inconvenient time, just when I need it for work :(

Caporegime
I've installed it and had 1 weird screen lockup where I couldn't ctrl alt del, or anything.

Happened first time I tried loading a game. I left it for about 3 mins to see wtf was happening.

Only way out was to log off windows and back in.

Np for me as I just game on this pc and rarely these days too but I can confirm big issue.

Associate
Networking is completelly screwd for me. I can see my Asustor NAS and Mutant51 sat box but get a "Windows cannot access\\XXX". I've been at this for three days now.

Back
Top Bottom