The new F1 logo from 2018

Soldato
People couldn't make out the "1" in the old logo, so they replaced it with "rrI".

Keeping the same style this would have made a lot more sense if they actually wanted people to read it, but I still don't like it.

f1rough.jpg

Soldato
People couldn't make out the "1" in the old logo, so they replaced it with "rrI".

Keeping the same style this would have made a lot more sense if they actually wanted people to read it, but I still don't like it.

f1rough.jpg

That's not bad, did you make it? I'd bring the F back to a more legible style though and ditch some of the rounding to improve the flow.

an8BHDD.jpg

Soldato
That's not bad, did you make it? I'd bring the F back to a more traditional style though and ditch some of the rounding to improve the flow.

All I did was cut off the edge of the "f" straight and moved the curve over, then tried to create more of a "1" shape instead of it looking like an "I" using the same curve. Quick 10min PS job to try and introduce actual letters/numbers to their logo. What you've done with it has made it so much better, quite like that.

Soldato
That's not bad, did you make it? I'd bring the F back to a more legible style though and ditch some of the rounding to improve the flow.

an8BHDD.jpg

The edited version now looks like an actual "F1" and like a flag too, so massively better. I bet they spent tens of thousands on the mess they unveiled, when all they needed was ten minutes on OCUK!

Back
Top Bottom