• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***THE NEW NEW TOMB RAIDER BENCH THREAD***

Soldato
Time to get another result in this thread :D

CPU: 4790k @ 4.7Ghz
GPU: R9 290 @ 1100/1300
Driver: 15.8
Resolution: 1080p

TombRaider2015-09-0801-56-58-43.png

Caporegime
Third time lucky :D Right, to save the many many scores from getting forgotten due to Uncle Petey not wanting to update any longer, I felt it was only fair that someone keeps the thread alive and as this is one of those games I can keep replaying, I was more than happy to step in. I will keep the rules as Uncle Petey has had them and will update mainly at the weekends or during the week when I am on leave.

Please use the following image quality settings

TCyfS6A.jpg

nURCErw.jpg

Ensure you use the Ultimate preset

Thats not the Ultimate preset being used, as its being changed to a Custom one in the Advanced Settings :p

Associate
I don't care sorry to say :p, I just cba updating. Kaap can take over though. He is the man who likes doing these.

I hear ya. People can still use for reference so thanks for attempting in the first place.

Damn, look at that min difference between the 390x & Nano.

If looking at my mins, ignore it, should normally be in the 60s not 32! Link changed to new correct score now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom